Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Threw these on with scrubs. Hard to mess-up any black-white coordination.
v2lv32z.jpg

Last edited:
Some Future alternatives by Adidas at a $90 price point...JB could've if they wanted to...

I believe these are reflective too:

hey, can u help me? i bought air jordan remix future, when im walking and i heard some noise, maybe air max? is normal this? thanks!

i think that the air max is break, in both shoes LEL

Last edited:
I tried this on my Futures; it seemed to work for literally only a few minutes.  I can't tell if it's the zoom air bag in the heel that is compromised or something else.  Nike said they would accept a return, however, mine (black and white - smoke sole) are no longer available on NDC, and there aren't any other colorways I currently want.  FYI...they'll accept a return for up to 2 years if it's truly deemed a defect.

the problem not is the camera,the aire camera is fine, not break,the problem is the heel, the air enter on the words "flight", below the camera in both shoes.

^^ ok, I am really confused with this guy..
What just happened?

Almost positive he thinks this is those ugly Jordan Flight Future thread. Probably didnt even look at the many pics of Jordan FUTUREs in this thread :smh:

Wearing my black futures right now in the nyc, and my feet are FrEEZIng!!! ...Still love the look

Come on now, you had to know that was gonna happen :lol:

Last edited:
ill tell yall how the leather quality is when i get my pair. definitely will be here before they release here in the US. 

Back
Top Bottom