Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

the black leather arrived. i think 250 was worth. im happy with the leather. not something amazing but really nice. if you wonder what the leather is like, way of wades have the same leather and even smell the same. 

was 250 shipped lol. So worth it. I like these way better than my glow pair.
and these actually have the carbon fiber plate like the 11's.. i bought the jade ones.. like the shoe but they feel stiff because they dont have the XI carbon fiber plate so it doesnt feel as flexible.

Question for you guys.. has anyone swapped their soles to a pair of Jordan XI's yet and how did it go?

i think i'll be copping some Tubulars instead of these futures till they go on discount. Them tubulars are priced perfectly

i think i'll be copping some Tubulars instead of these futures till they go on discount. Them tubulars are priced perfectly

did you check the FNL links, they on discount already

not enough for me unless i can use a code and WC :lol: ill cop the grey and navy if i can get em under $100

not enough for me unless i can use a code and WC :lol: ill cop the grey and navy if i can get em under $100

Yea I saw em for just at 100. Won't cop anytime soon cause I'm turns get this engagement ring, but in due time. I want all of em lol

Last edited:

not enough for me unless i can use a code and WC
laugh.gif
ill cop the grey and navy if i can get em under $100
Yea I saw em for just at 100. Won't cop anytime soon cause I'm turns get this engagement ring, but in due time. I want all of em lol
congrats

thanks man. can't wait to unselfishly buy this ring so i can spend my money selfishly

and these actually have the carbon fiber plate like the 11's.. i bought the jade ones.. like the shoe but they feel stiff because they dont have the XI carbon fiber plate so it doesnt feel as flexible.
Do all of the non-premium Futures have fake carbon fiber? I could've sworn some of them had real carbon fiber..

Do all of the non-premium Futures have fake carbon fiber? I could've sworn some of them had real carbon fiber..
not too sure but none of the non-premium models caught my eyes tho lol, only the leather joints and first 2 colorway, leather models are still way better than all other cw. 

Last edited:
Copped a pair of these on ebay for $90 shipped.. my 1st pair of futures which I will use to commute to the office with haha (I have a matching brown coat)

Back
Top Bottom