Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Really want a pair of the black ice color way.
+1. I didn't like Futures at all when they first came out but now they've grown on me...
eyes.gif

+1. I didn't like Futures at all when they first came out but now they've grown on me...
eyes.gif
haha Kanye gave this model a stimulus package by that shoutout... That said, I'm glad that most models are/were easy to get for a solid discount for those of us who actually like the model.

haha Kanye gave this model a stimulus package by that shoutout... That said, I'm glad that most models are/were easy to get for a solid discount for those of us who actually like the model.
Kanye gave these a shoutout?! Well looks like I'm waaaaayyy too late.

I don't care for the model, but the Prm "bred" with the 3m I wouldn't mind picking up. FC has my size, but for $325

EDIT: Just got the BRED premiums for $190 shipped. Figured thats as good as I'd find, if I don't like them I can sell them for the same.

Last edited:

I don't care for the model, but the Prm "bred" with the 3m I wouldn't mind picking up. FC has my size, but for $325

EDIT: Just got the BRED premiums for $190 shipped. Figured thats as good as I'd find, if I don't like them I can sell them for the same.
the first cw or the white midsole one? 

Where is the weave? Cheapo Jordan Brand, always finding a way to cut production costs, while raising consumer prices. (I know this is the business goal, but they're too obvious with their approach)

These look awful... How did they go from the dope 3m black ice and wool models to these surfer/swim shoes? I was hoping we would eventually see a flyknit premium future but it looks like that won't be happening...
they will look good on feet trust me. i will def grab a pair of low, maybe not these cw but i will

The lows look faded. The colors don't pop at all smh still waiting on my first pair under 100

Does anyone else have a squeaky midsole with these? I suppose its a common problem with Jordan XI midsoles. I just don't wear them very often.

These look awful... How did they go from the dope 3m black ice and wool models to these surfer/swim shoes? I was hoping we would eventually see a flyknit premium future but it looks like that won't be happening...
the lows are absolutely horrid, and I could see that from the sample pics posted lord knows how long ago.

Hopefully they release more of the high colorways.

The 3m black is pair is pretty much the best jordan future imo.

Not every jordan needs a god damned low. 

the lows are absolutely horrid, and I could see that from the sample pics posted lord knows how long ago.
Hopefully they release more of the high colorways.
The 3m black is pair is pretty much the best jordan future imo.

Not every jordan needs a god damned low. 
3M are very close to be the best futures. The leather and gum soles are the best with out a doubt imo. I'm digging the lows. They don't look good like that but they will look good on foot. Just wait till we see more cw and pics.

Back
Top Bottom