Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Any stores got the "oreos" on sale before I pay retail at footlocker tomorrow..

Also are the all black, glow in dark sole jawns still in stores or anywhere to be found for retail or under ??

Last edited:

Also are the all black, glow in dark sole jawns still in stores or anywhere to be found for retail or under ??
i been watching the black glows for a while now and i havent seen any ds sizes 11 or 11.5 for under 350-ish
they sell on average for like 375-400

the black/infrareds or "dirty breds" that dropped along with them can be obtained for a little above retail from what ive seen, around 225 if u find the right seller.

Was in the same boat, just bit the bullet and used the bday coupon to cop em. Still 125 out the door aint that bad I guess.

Finishline has the Reflective Silver/Volt for $40 off but I don't think they look half as good as the clear sole ones. Might have to visit my local spots and see if they have them.

Are there no futures releasing in 2015? I haven't heard anything about the lows, so I'm wondering if Nike cancelled the release...

Are futures TTS?

Um i kinda wanna say .5 size bigger.

I have an 11 and a 10.5 and 10.5 fit me perfect.

11 is a lil looser. Both same colorway.

@Zyzz
 is right, futures are much closer to being a half size big than they are tts.  I also get way more heel slippage than I'd like in them.

yup the size 11 has heel slippage. 10.5 was perfect fit. Nothing tight in the toe or anything just the heel is perfect fit

Just copped some DS Black Ice 3M Futures for $80 shipped 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom