Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

^That's exactly why I bought my black pair last year.  I had a trip to Puerto Rico coming up, and wanted to bring some shoes that were nice/comfortable but didn't want to worry about them getting messing up.  The futures were practically made for that, they really served me well on that trip.  Wore them both with and without socks, they worked well both ways.

I figure I can't go wrong with something like this. I assume if they get they'll dry quickly. All my kicks I care for and I realized that I didn't have any care free kicks.

I figure I can't go wrong with something like this. I assume if they get they'll dry quickly. All my kicks I care for and I realized that I didn't have any care free kicks.
I wore my futures snowtubing this past weekend.. I obviously beat the hell out of them, brought them home, did a 10 min clean and they looked good as new-it was pretty incredible...

Are we at the point of bastardization with the line or are there any upcoming releases with new blocking or 'themes'

Are we at the point of bastardization with the line or are there any upcoming releases with new blocking or 'themes'
man i wish those infareds were my size.. thats a great deal.. but I'm chillin on these Jades.. chicks love them.. more than any other kick i rock.. chicks will stop me out of nowhere and compliment me for those..

man i wish those infareds were my size.. thats a great deal.. but I'm chillin on these Jades.. chicks love them.. more than any other kick i rock.. chicks will stop me out of nowhere and compliment me for those..
Bout to break mine out Tuesday for work now 
nthat.gif

Anyone knows where i can get the black ice for retail or the grey with the grey ice sole for retail or less?

You know JB really killed these by putting out terrible colors.

So much hype and potential... Color combinations could be easy and they couldn't do it.

MBA's from top schools and they could've just asked some kids to put their favorite colors together.

You know JB really killed these by putting out terrible colors.

So much hype and potential... Color combinations could be easy and they couldn't do it.

MBA's from top schools and they could've just asked some kids to put their favorite colors together.
I wish they would let us ID futures..

In order news.. I got a pair of Infared Futures!!

Now i just need some Glows

Last edited:

air-jordan-future-cool-grey-white-07.jpg
Copped these for 150 and they are dope. These ain't no damn roshes, just because they are woven doesnt mean they are roshes, these are quality the gold tips on the laces are what really set them off for me. Not hating on the roshes, those are my casuals. The XI sole is awesome on these most of yall sleeping on em just because they woven but these are my favorite off the court shoe i have.
Whats the fit like on the wovens? would you have went down a half size?

so i got the black woven ones w/ the white bottoms about a month ago, it's ridiculous how much i wear them! my go-to pair of kicks now for running errands, going to class, pretty much anything really. hell i even wear them when it's snowing out. ncredibly comfortable, but like everyone says go down 1/2 a size to prevent heel slippage. im a true 10.5 and wear a 10 in these as well as my gym red mesh ones (the ones with the red translucent bottoms).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom