Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Them grey/purple lows are ok looking. I wish they would drop the all Blk upper with concord sole,

give em to us in a premium 3M upper and would be hard if we got a gitd concord sole.

Finally I scooped a pair of the Premium Glows, it's been a long time wait.

How do they plan for people to keep their heels in the shoe when the mid barely contains the heel when you don't lace them tightly.

air-jordan-future-cool-grey-white-07.jpg
Copped these for 150 and they are dope. These ain't no damn roshes, just because they are woven doesnt mean they are roshes, these are quality the gold tips on the laces are what really set them off for me. Not hating on the roshes, those are my casuals. The XI sole is awesome on these most of yall sleeping on em just because they woven but these are my favorite off the court shoe i have.

Anyone own leather premiums and regular futures , can you. Comment on sizing ?
Are they the same fit?

Do future owners size down or go true to size

Anyone own leather premiums and regular futures , can you. Comment on sizing ?
Are they the same fit?

Do future owners size down or go true to size
i got brown leather premiums and bred, glow, and silver regular premiums. size was the same. size 10

I got these today :

Im not quite satisfied with them, i prefer by far the mesh upper ones, so i think i will put them

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the woven upper and the heel is sliping when you walk (as the wolf grey i have, but better looking)

the mesh 3M one have a higher heel wich is better.

i don't really like the all white outsole too, i bought them because on pics they looks cool, but it's finally not my taste

Dang that's still incredibly close for the people that dont have anything in hand to compare too. I see a bunch of fakes on ebay and feel bad for the person about to get got. Then again, i dont because some dont care and some didnt do their homework.

Report the ad on ebay too if you run across fakes!

Nice post though! :pimp:

Last edited:
Dang that's still incredibly close for the people that dont have anything in hand to compare too. I see a bunch of fakes on ebay and feel bad for the person about to get got. Then again, i dont because some dont care and some didnt do their homework.

Report the ad on ebay too if you run across fakes!

Nice post though!
pimp.gif
yeah, should i come across em on ebay i'll report. tougher to police that sorta thing on craigslist, which is where i got mine from on a short trip to NY last october.

live and you learn (to not be thirsty lol).

i mean i know they have fakes but do they actually look anything like the real deal? pics? comparison?

looks like i wont be buying any on eby then

I got these today :
View media item 1384485

Im not quite satisfied with them, i prefer by far the mesh upper ones, so i think i will put them

gotta buy .5 size down IMO

like i said i got 2 pairs of the same color and the 10.5 fits better with NO heel slippage. everything else fit the same on both pairs minus the heel.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zyzz  i do a 12.5 on other futures and other jays and they fit perfectly, i go on 12 on the woven ones, but the feeling is not my taste. I didn't tried the PRM bred i have in 12.5....maybe to big so i may need to trade them to downsize...

going on vacation in april and need some throw on kicks and thinking about picking up a pair with a coupon.

Back
Top Bottom