Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I'd do $575 for both...was hoping prior to all this limited madness for $500 for both, so $575 is def doable (at least for me).

Still...prolly no sz 13.

Seeing how these are so limited 575 is not a bad price. I'm won't be surprise if they want 500 just for the glow one only lol.

Just copped my raffle tickets from HOH beverly center and FA in culver. To all my LA cats good luck and god bless 
roll.gif

they shouldnt have made any pairs or called them futures for that matter with outdated materials and midsoles from the mid 90s, what a joke and people still goin ham on a shoe not worth 100 bucks

Eh, I'll just wait for new colorways I guess. It's always online or bust for me, and resale is too high

IS IT ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!
mean.gif

Good thing you guys helped me see the light on the deal I was able to get!
nthat.gif

Yup! When my connect said that, I dropped the phone on the ground! Almost broke it.

they shouldnt have made any pairs or called them futures for that matter with outdated materials and midsoles from the mid 90s, what a joke and people still goin ham on a shoe not worth 100 bucks
Your rite Bro this shoe isn't worth $100. Its $185 retail and after Sat it's gonna be worth more!.....

YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T TRY!

ALSO LOSE THAT ATTITUDE AND BRING SOME SUNSHINE INTO YOUR CHANCES B!
I want your mindset, but the damned Prelude releases ruined me. Me and 15 other people I know failed on every release at three different stores. The week after the final Prelude release I go in and see all the employees wearing a different pair 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom