Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I want your mindset, but the damned Prelude releases ruined me. Me and 15 other people I know failed on every release at three different stores. The week after the final Prelude release I go in and see all the employees wearing a different pair >: .

That's some wack **** b

Watch NDC drop them last second with no announcement like the red octobers 
laugh.gif

Watch NDC drop them last second with no announcement like the red octobers 
laugh.gif
They just wanted the Yeezys off their hands, over and done with. This a new release. I would love for it to happen, but I really doubt it.

Quite a bit of Nike release have dropped exclusive to one or very select locations before than was more widely available a week or two afterwards. I wouldn't be surprised a bit if the same thing happened with this Jordan Future release, but I guess time will tell

Anybody plan on copping this weekend? These kinda remind me of the footscape desert chukkas that were recently released.
Its coz they are with jordans 11 soles... Thats how i see them anyways
Jordans way on jumping on that bandwagon

Amazing how Jordan Brand has created so much hype for this shoe.

Dozens of colorways are obviously coming, no need to hype yourself out over the initial colors. Why else do you think it's such limited distribution but all the "influencers" got pairs.

So does anyone have any info if any sheikh in the los angeles area are getting them?
I called the ones i know n non are getting them

Will footlocker.com be selling these?
No.

The only online retailers that I have seen confirmed so far are END (Infrared colorway only), and SNS (Glow colorway only).

Neither have confirmed time (END is in the UK, and SNS is Swedish if I believe...correct me if I'm wrong), so don't know when they'll actually go up online.  

Even if we did get a set time, BOTH those sites are extremely unstable (see Bred 1) when trying to purchase online.  Still a shot...but extremely difficult.

Back
Top Bottom