Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Any updates on NTNY, Mercer and Flight23?
nerd.gif
Someone stated earlier that all NT's are FCFS, Mercer idk, and Flight 23 is FCFS also went there earlier to confirm 

Someone stated earlier that all NT's are FCFS, Mercer idk, and Flight 23 is FCFS also went there earlier to confirm 
I'm assuming 8am release right? Never been to flight23 so idk how that line is gonna look. gotta decide where I got a better chance...NTNY or F23 &34th

Yup 8am and I honestly don't know which store you have a better chance. I haven't decided myself either even though I entered the 2 HOH raffles but I have little faith in that. And I didn't know that 34th were getting them I only thought it was Harlem and Brooklyn

Yup 8am and I honestly don't know which store you have a better chance. I haven't decided myself either even though I entered the 2 HOH raffles but I have little faith in that. And I didn't know that 34th were getting them I only thought it was Harlem and Brooklyn
I don't think HOH on 34th is getting them only 125th as per their launch locator. Flight 23 is though.

Back
Top Bottom