Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I was one of the originals that liked the Jordan Future's since like page 1 lol so I was a little disappointed when I heard they where going to be so limited and not even come out in my area. Then I realized this is a pair of Jordan's meaning many more colorways and release will drop just like a lot of people have already mentioned. I'm curious if we'll see an all red pair. I think that Yeezy Red October color would look crazy on these especially with the gold lace tips.

I think im going to try for both on ndc eu, since i am on the fence, if i dont like them in person ill help out an NT MEMBER FOR RETAIL +shipping.

The line for 125th raffle today was nuts. I just left, wasn't about to wait an hr plus for a ticket for these

not saying which niketown exactly but im sure all the niketowns getting these have campers right now.

Dropped into the footaction at four seasons towne center in gboro,nc and they had both pairs of the futures and were doing a sign up sheet.  Manager said yesterday they weren't getting, but they showed up today.  Signup were about a page and a half for the glow bottom, didn't see the sheet for the red. Saw and held the shoes in my hand.

The line for 125th raffle today was nuts. I just left, wasn't about to wait an hr plus for a ticket for these
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom