Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

wolf grey futures drop next week? copped off end earlier this morning for $170 shipped

cleanest colorway since the original two 

Last edited:
Wondering if I should hop on some multicolors for 220
Nah they ugly 
laugh.gif

A real multicolor would be fire tho

Last edited:
Thinking about getting the black and white when they release and blacking out the midsole.  Can someone recommend what paint to use?  Will it chip as the midsole flexes over time, or does it truly die the material?  Or would a shoe repair shop know how to do it?  I'm thinking I can wear a blackout version with black slacks; hate wearing dress shoes!

these are hella comfy. was thinking on passing on the wolf grey pair but ended up buying. just can't imagine how kevin martin played in these even when you're taped. waiting for the dark army pair to come in

Thinking about getting the black and white when they release and blacking out the midsole.  Can someone recommend what paint to use?  Will it chip as the midsole flexes over time, or does it truly die the material?  Or would a shoe repair shop know how to do it?  I'm thinking I can wear a blackout version with black slacks; hate wearing dress shoes!
Use Angelus paint

these are hella comfy. was thinking on passing on the wolf grey pair but ended up buying. just can't imagine how kevin martin played in these even when you're taped. waiting for the dark army pair to come in
where did you get the grey from?? can you dm me?? trying to grab a pair already. 

Thank you.  So does it hold up well?  Does it crack and chip like the 4s or air max 90s midsoles?  Also, recommendations on best place to purchase it?

Cheers!

Can't wait to cop the blk/wht this weekend. They will definitely become my all purpose utility shoe.

Finishline and Footlocker have them launching on the 21st.  They're not even listed on nike.com....  

Do we expect these to be an instant sell out, wake up at 5am type of launch?  

Wow. I know I'm not going crazy. Nike.com had them up as the 14th and now they have taken it down. I really hope these drop and they are not too much of a hassle. I'm not paying over retail for the blk/wht.

Last edited:
August 9th - Jordan Future Premium  (Infrared 23) 

Style # 656503-623

^ are these the red/white pair ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom