Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

tempting but I still would rather pay below $200
actually 150+ less than retail. with tax retail go for 400+
let me try this again I wouldn't pay more than $200 for the premium futures, although $250 is tempting it's not enough for me to jump also i'd rather have the chocolate or the red sample we saw the black is a pass at any price point above $100

Last edited:

let me try this again I wouldn't pay more than $200 for the premium futures, although $250 is tempting it's not enough for me to jump also i'd rather have the chocolate or the red sample we saw the black is a pass at any price point above $100
i like the black way more than chocolate tho lol. 

size 11 glows on twitter for 360
pimp.gif

size 11 glows on twitter for 360
pimp.gif
but fakes are flooding the market rn. i heard from a friend in china saying there are factories in putian(most unauthorized ***** are from there.) produced **** load of future premiums. 

they been out since they released
laugh.gif

aint nothing new
sick.gif
when they released there were only some real bad fakes which you could tell right away. now these are unauthorized fakes. 3m glow all the same. only small differences. 

i wonder if theres a collab or something with Bottega Veneta? the pattern is exactly the same.

Finally bought a pair. Got the all black camo pair and went tts. The fit is a bit narrow, but the width is perfect. Would've been a bad decision to size up or down. JB are fools if they don't let people customize these.

the black leather arrived. i think 250 was worth. im happy with the leather. not something amazing but really nice. if you wonder what the leather is like, way of wades have the same leather and even smell the same. 

the black leather arrived. i think 250 was worth. im happy with the leather. not something amazing but really nice. if you wonder what the leather is like, way of wades have the same leather and even smell the same. 
they look alright but not for $250, atleast not to me, $150 or lower, now i'd prob go for those red samples at $250 and the chocolates at $200

they look alright but not for $250, atleast not to me, $150 or lower, now i'd prob go for those red samples at $250 and the chocolates at $200
to me black>chocolate>red. my favorite color is red but those red sample look terrible. 

to me black>chocolate>red. my favorite color is red but those red sample look terrible. 
eek.gif
 for me it's the white midsole that kills it, if the midsole was gum on either or their respective leather color i'd be willing to do $250 but I hate the XI white midsole plus the red sample is a dull red despite them being 3m so for me that helps, shiny red leather just isn't for me, but i'd feel better if they dropped the 3m on it all together

eek.gif
 for me it's the white midsole that kills it, if the midsole was gum on either or their respective leather color i'd be willing to do $250 but I hate the XI white midsole plus the red sample is a dull red despite them being 3m so for me that helps, shiny red leather just isn't for me, but i'd feel better if they dropped the 3m on it all together
paint the midsole then lol. i might just do that after the midsole gets dirty. i actually prefer white but they will get dirty 

Back
Top Bottom