Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Finally found a Ds pair of hyper jades in my size won them off eBay for $148. Now the seller cancelled because his "assistant" posted the wrong amount and he didn't want to sell them for that. I was waiting for transferred money from my bank account to my paypal account because I have had bad experiences with echecks but this same assistant sends me a message saying I have to pay before a certain time so I do and then the guy cancels it hours after I pay. He gives me a pc answer of why he cancelled it when I already know why he did and then just flat out asked him how much does he want and says $200. I messaged him back and told him I have to wait 3 days because PayPal has already notified Wells Fargo about the eckeck and apparently there is no way to stop echecks. What should I do? I've already done Nike chats and Twitter searches for months but none have come up . I wanted to spend at most $170 on a pair but have got some shoes below retail thats more than the extra $30 however I think it's messed up to not only not sell an item you listed on eBay but to or have someone demand the money by a certain time and then cancelled .

Were r ppl getting these sample Jordan futures I've been seeing latly any word on were they get them?

Anybody have an idea where I can find the Jade CW online in a size 11?? Im starting to really get into this line and that was the one the made me really want a pair but I passed on them for school last year. Edit: Copped a pair of Hyper Jades DS size 12 for $140 put pics up when I get them.

Last edited:
i saw the new low futures.....they are ugly in person....the mids are far better, including the material used on the mids....

Did you get them at cheap price? I sold mine on ebay Last week. I will only keep the black ici, burgundy gold and Wolf Grey for summer

Finally scored the 3m black ice pair for a good price 
nthat.gif

What's the going price for the 3m burgundy/gold and white/navy?

Back
Top Bottom