Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Those are not playoffs, might as well copp the OG's !
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....
they arent the playoffs
there a gs only pair that come out in the winter
there arent any pics of the playoffs just yet
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....
they arent the playoffs
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

they arent the playoffs
wink.gif
Yes, I know....read further into the post. It's been confirmed a hundreds times already.You quoted me before anyone knew what the deal was....

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

they arent the playoffs
wink.gif
Yes, I know....read further into the post. It's been confirmed a hundreds times already.You quoted me before anyone knew what the deal was....

Yo everyone should know that those aren't the Playoff XIII's, they are like the White/Coral Rose Vi's in comparison to the Carmines : Similar in a way but yet
NOT THE SAME SHOE !!!

BTW, those are actually somee nicee XIII's (Black/Voltage Cherry)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wouldn't mind having a pair although they will more than likely not release in Men sizes
mad.gif

But the Playoffs will do

Yo everyone should know that those aren't the Playoff XIII's, they are like the White/Coral Rose Vi's in comparison to the Carmines : Similar in a way but yet
NOT THE SAME SHOE !!!

BTW, those are actually somee nicee XIII's (Black/Voltage Cherry)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wouldn't mind having a pair although they will more than likely not release in Men sizes
mad.gif

But the Playoffs will do

I'm so getting those spizike boots!!! so cool!

btw they %@$++$ up those playoffs, they shouldnt even be considered near the same shoes, smh!

I'm so getting those spizike boots!!! so cool!

btw they %@$++$ up those playoffs, they shouldnt even be considered near the same shoes, smh!

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

even tho they arent playoffs Im pretty sure mens sizes will look the same.

welcome to NT kid....
n na i doubt theyt gon do dat. JB would prolly do dat but not this time. look at the white n red's. im sure they woulda messed those up b4 they messed up the Playoffs

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

even tho they arent playoffs Im pretty sure mens sizes will look the same.

welcome to NT kid....
n na i doubt theyt gon do dat. JB would prolly do dat but not this time. look at the white n red's. im sure they woulda messed those up b4 they messed up the Playoffs

Back
Top Bottom