Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Until I see the catalog scans saying that those black/reds are indeed 'gs" models, I'm still not entirely convinced those are kids sizes only....

-We all know JB would toy with us and release an altered version. They've done it many times in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
-It also seems kinda random to show a ton of pics of adult JB gear and then throw in some "gs" shoes in the middle of everything.

From this scan, it only says Air Jordan Retro XIII ...If it were kids, it'd usually say "gs" or "grade school"....

Someone had posted on nicekicks.com that the catalog shows that they are kids sizes. So, If they are I'm hoping someone posts the pics soon...

03b262c1af12d68c333947d4da9d5602331d7b5e.jpg

Black/Red 13's copped no need to complain about the mesh and red...100 times better than what Adidas, Reebok and other brands are dropping.

Black/Red 13's copped no need to complain about the mesh and red...100 times better than what Adidas, Reebok and other brands are dropping.

Thanks for the pics and it looks like they are kids sizes only but a nice retro+ regardless.

Thanks for the pics and it looks like they are kids sizes only but a nice retro+ regardless.

you can even tell when you compare each shoe in the pic, that the "cherrys" are smaller than the other two XIIIs

you can even tell when you compare each shoe in the pic, that the "cherrys" are smaller than the other two XIIIs

I'm going to have to pass on the Flint XIII's and the Playoff XIII's but I'm going to wait for up close pictures of the White/Red/Black XIII's

I'm going to have to pass on the Flint XIII's and the Playoff XIII's but I'm going to wait for up close pictures of the White/Red/Black XIII's

Back
Top Bottom