Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by ijapino
=/=

air-jordan-13-og-playoff.jpg

smh.gif

That being said, I hope we get an actual Playoff XIII release.  The Retro + there that is rumored to be a GS release is not bad though, but it's nowhere close to the Playoff's. 

Originally Posted by ijapino
=/=

air-jordan-13-og-playoff.jpg

smh.gif

That being said, I hope we get an actual Playoff XIII release.  The Retro + there that is rumored to be a GS release is not bad though, but it's nowhere close to the Playoff's. 

i figured these were for kids the moment i saw e cuz they dnt look red. they look like a dark hor pink color....my girl saw em n immediately fell in love. i kno those aint the playoffs for a fact. especially since they aint droppin til nxt yr. those are GS 13's for the girls. every retro that drops has a GS version for da ladies now..... the black n purple 12's the pink 6's the turqouise 9's n so on so this aint a surprise. but i c y it was confusin. sneakernews got it wrong

i figured these were for kids the moment i saw e cuz they dnt look red. they look like a dark hor pink color....my girl saw em n immediately fell in love. i kno those aint the playoffs for a fact. especially since they aint droppin til nxt yr. those are GS 13's for the girls. every retro that drops has a GS version for da ladies now..... the black n purple 12's the pink 6's the turqouise 9's n so on so this aint a surprise. but i c y it was confusin. sneakernews got it wrong

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Why buy a JB retro of the Playoff XIII's when you can snag an original pair for less than $200?

Well....nevermind....keep the demand for the originals low.....keep buying retros!
nerd.gif
 Where?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Why buy a JB retro of the Playoff XIII's when you can snag an original pair for less than $200?

Well....nevermind....keep the demand for the originals low.....keep buying retros!
nerd.gif
 Where?

Mesh on Black/Red XIIIs: Five years since my last Jordan Retro and counting.

I should stop coming in here. It's like i crave disappointment.

Mesh on Black/Red XIIIs: Five years since my last Jordan Retro and counting.

I should stop coming in here. It's like i crave disappointment.

wht/reds and flints for me if the playoffs end up looking like that.
plus, I already have ds og playoffs just in case.

wht/reds and flints for me if the playoffs end up looking like that.
plus, I already have ds og playoffs just in case.

What is it with you guys complaining about the playoff 13's? Do you even take the time to read the thread? Those are not the OG playoffs, they are a GS release, look at the scanned image proving just that. The OG All-star 13's are scheduled to drop late february 2011.

What is it with you guys complaining about the playoff 13's? Do you even take the time to read the thread? Those are not the OG playoffs, they are a GS release, look at the scanned image proving just that. The OG All-star 13's are scheduled to drop late february 2011.

Flint Grey XIII's for me, but I might consider getting those Wheat or Black Winterized 6 rings or the Wht/Blk Spiz'ike boots. I haven't worn boots in about 4 or 5 years, but those would be perfect. 
And I'm relieved everybody is now starting to realize those GS XIII's are not supposed to be the Playoffs, because it was irritating seeing everyone wrong and saying the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom