Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

lukeflywalker lukeflywalker “Flywalker” 😄
Looks like a clean separation that can be repaired. Try one of them repair joints…
AF8EA3EB-D214-482E-B0B0-438D9161B7D7.gif

Or try yourself 🤷🏾‍♂️
I wouldn’t trash though

FedEx app told me yesterday that Nike is shipping me something...Nike/SNKRS ain't told me ***t haha! Might be like last time when I got a "SNKRS order blah blah has shipped" five minutes after I picked it up from the porch

Yeah the last two I ordered has just said preparing shipment and I look outside and it’s there 😂, but I been hitting on SNKRS with wins , so I can live with it
I have an order from Feb 2022 and 21 that were delivered, but on SNKRS it shows Shipped Awaiting Carrier Pickup….. wonder if I could’ve tried Nike lol

FTL pair came in. Looks good but kinna disappointed with the quality. Super stiff materials :ohwell:
IMG_20230103_160632~2.jpg

I think it’s normal if they used real leather and they feel stiff. They’ll break in. If they used that hard pleather, that’s disappointing.

He's cringe as hell to me. Just wear some modern basketball shoes lol not the 2014's :rofl:
I’ve never worn mine either. 👀

And I dont have my pair in hand but the recent retro wasn’t nice soft leather. But I’ve felt soft Italian leather and whatever the thick/stiff they use in those boot leg Saint Laurent Jordans.

My pair just shipped from SNKRS, but it's shipped via USPS.....never received my shoes through them before. Anybody else having theirs shipped USPS?

My SNKRS pair still says “preparing for shipment”.
I’ve Never waited this long for shipping. What the hell goin on with these? Hope they don’t cancel my order.

Back
Top Bottom