Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

This kinda dope...

jk, this is an abomination. take these off, put the black back on or atleast flat whites and never do this again
1672819984269.gif

My FNL pair is estimated to be delivered tomorrow according to the UPS tracking but they haven't even received the package yet. It's been sitting at "Label Created" since Saturday afternoon. They used UPS SurePost too so it still needs to be handed off to the USPS first before it gets to me.

My FNL pair is estimated to be delivered tomorrow according to the UPS tracking but they haven't even received the package yet. It's been sitting at "Label Created" since Saturday afternoon. They used UPS SurePost too so it still needs to be handed off to the USPS first before it gets to me.
I hate when FNL uses that method. Only good thing is postal service will deliver on Saturday and Sunday if need be

To be fair though, I've played in the 2014s, and they were a really good pair to ball in.

But then again, it's kinda weird that he's still suffering from **** like this when it's common understanding that shoes that are almost 10 years old will definitely seperate, especially if you're gonna play in em

Back
Top Bottom