Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I think im the only crazy one here who dont think that the diff are that significant - especially once those worn and are broken in.
3 is definitely different. Someone posted they wanted a pair like pair #3 and I didn’t think much of it at first, until the 3 comparisons were posted. I’m good with em in either form, but I see what they meant about the grain.

Was wondering whether or not they used real leather on the tongue. Why did they use fake cuts this time around but real everywhere else?
I wish I could touch the upper of an OB to see how plush or soft the leather is.

And the nylon tongue is wack. That’s probably my biggest criticism of the shoe. I wish they’d protro it by bringing back the additional zoom air bag and doing Spanish leather(if they can’t do Italian).

B45BBC88-4546-41B6-A60E-8A20FC1807EB.jpeg

How’s the quality on these?

I’ll prob never wear em but kinda want em for collection purposes. Got some $$$ on goat and seen they were going kinda cheap

How’s the quality on these?

I’ll prob never wear em but kinda want em for collection purposes. Got some $$$ on goat and seen they were going kinda cheap
Decent.

Don’t have Cardinals. But I don’t think I’d compare them to the FR 3s either. Or a KhaledxJordan 5.

Maybe comparable to the Lost and Founds (we all know the mold will never be accurate to the 85s or comparable to the 94s). The tongue is nylon thin. And the weather quality varies by pair.

Decent.

Don’t have Cardinals. But I don’t think I’d compare them to the FR 3s either. Or a KhaledxJordan 5.

Maybe comparable to the Lost and Founds (we all know the mold will never be accurate to the 85s or comparable to the 94s). The tongue is nylon thin. And the weather quality varies by pair.

Khaleds would've been my shoe of the year if resale was much higher on them.

The quality is amazing.

These were tempting cause the shape looks great, but I’m just not into 2’s like that. I actually like the low 2’s better, probably the only Jordans I can say that about.

Too bad they wasn't made in Italy
Has nothing to do with it. I'm sure there's also plenty of trash leather available in Italy, and plenty of good leather available in China and Vietnam and wherever else Nike contracts factories. It's all about the materials Nike's product line managers and budgets and margins call for, not where those factories are located.

Khaleds would've been my shoe of the year if resale was much higher on them.

The quality is amazing.

Why does resale value dictate what's shoe of the year? SMH. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but khaled is such a clown, no matter how great a shoe of his might be, I could just never wear any of his stuff, and certainly don't want to put even a dime into his pocket. His entire personal brand is just cringe. Fortunately none of his releases have been desirable to me, so there was no stress involved in passing fortunately.

Why does resale value dictate what's shoe of the year? SMH. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but khaled is such a clown, no matter how great a shoe of his might be, I could just never wear any of his stuff, and certainly don't want to put even a dime into his pocket. His entire personal brand is just cringe. Fortunately none of his releases have been desirable to me, so there was no stress involved in passing fortunately.
I really have no opinion on DJ Khaled honestly but I definitely agree with the first part.

Who cares what the resell value is if you think that's the best release of the year. You can still say it is lol.

Back
Top Bottom