Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

1674228825789.png

Aight time for me to move on from this release

Ugh…sign I’m getting old. I hit on size 13, walked out of my office to go down to the restroom and started thinking “do I REALLY want these? I mean, for whatever reason I’m not feeling them and not having them isn’t going to break me.” So walking back, I put in a cancellation request. I dunno, maybe I’m corny, maybe my Interest is waning a bit, but I guess put ‘em back and let someone who really wants them have them. I’m still all in for the Playoff 13 and the White Cement 3s

Ugh…sign I’m getting old. I hit on size 13, walked out of my office to go down to the restroom and started thinking “do I REALLY want these? I mean, for whatever reason I’m not feeling them and not having them isn’t going to break me.” So walking back, I put in a cancellation request. I dunno, maybe I’m corny, maybe my Interest is waning a bit, but I guess put ‘em back and let someone who really wants them have them. I’m still all in for the Playoff 13 and the White Cement 3s
Naw it's not corny. You just didn't want them like that. I had a similar feeling with Fire Red 3's. I think it's a classic clean sneaker but didn't need them in my closet. I could admire them from afar. Now THESE Chicago 2's, I needed these.

Yesssir! Glad I could assist. I was glad I was able to do the same! 🫡
I’m rocking my 2 next week. So happy. I’ve waited forever for the retro and can finally relive/enjoy a childhood memory of Michael Jordan rocking the 2 and dunking from the free throw line.

I was worried I was going to have to do a gofundme on here to fund a resell pair. I know there are generous NT patrons based on the L&F thread.

Couldn't wait on a re restock (sure enough one hitsntodsy) that may ornmay mlnot happen... 292 shipped with tax. Only $180 the hat local. I'm goof for a minute still undecideded on 3s reimagined. I jsut grabbrd ds pair of jth3s.. Seems redundant... hatvandbshoe of the year by far!

Local Houaton Shipley Donunt astros crossoverpop up insotre only . I have a 7⅝ extra. Won't lie I'm taxing but but NT fam id take 200 ebay sales are 400+ so...
PhotoRoom-20230119_063603.png

Screenshot_20230120_201909_Mercari.jpg

Did a fenchys chicken and original ninfas too couolenof blue bells and a& rootbeer.
Screenshot_20230120_201958_Mercari.jpg

Last edited:
Lol have to make do my keyboard is all hacked upbit works sometimes then repli3s someoitbinnrussian or something. HD it 2 months.. s22ultra has even trash...

Couldn't wait on a re restock (sure enough one hitsntodsy) that may ornmay mlnot happen... 292 shipped with tax. Only $180 the hat local. I'm goof for a minute still undecideded on 3s reimagined. I jsut grabbrd ds pair of jth3s.. Seems redundant... hatvandbshoe of the year by far!

Local Houaton Shipley Donunt astros crossoverpop up insotre only . I have a 7⅝ extra. Won't lie I'm taxing but but NT fam id take 200 ebay sales are 400+ so...
PhotoRoom-20230119_063603.png

Screenshot_20230120_201909_Mercari.jpg

Did a fenchys chicken and original ninfas too couolenof blue bells and a& rootbeer.
Screenshot_20230120_201958_Mercari.jpg

Lol have to make do my keyboard is all hacked upbit works sometimes then repli3s someoitbinnrussian or something. HD it 2 months.. s22ultra has even trash...
CEF3617C-9BC7-4027-8484-885F95C55B75.gif

Back
Top Bottom