Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

00F4D6F9-3BB5-4383-B100-8E41A17D6538.jpeg

Not the chicagos but these are cool to me too

How are you going to type in shipping address or send PayPal info when you typing like that 😂

Don't use my own PayPal I'm banned lol Oveŕ a charger back 4 yrrsr ago. Someone chargeddd 4300 on a stock x they wouldn't rr see refund or offer a ny help. So used my bank. I live in TX the ord we redd esds shippedbto Florida oj top.

Don't use my own PayPal I'm banned lol Oveŕ a charger back 4 yrrsr ago. Someone chargeddd 4300 on a stock x they wouldn't rr see refund or offer a ny help. So used my bank. I live in TX the ord we redd esds shippedbto Florida oj top.

Dawg go get a new phone.

Or just stop posting on a forum where TEXT is how you communicate. 😂

Hit on a restock on Nike and of course they chose laser ship.. they delivered an empty box sitting inside the shipping box. They unsealed the lid with the weak glue and sealed them right back up. When I got them, the ‘Pull’ tab was still intact but it had the foreign tape that NEVER shows up on these type of boxes.

Why are they still sourcing this ****ing company.. they literally got outted on SM for managers admitting to stealing. What a way to wake up on a Sunday … smh :smh::angry:

I HATE thieves .. ran downstairs and to meet son and of course he was gone w the quickness .. herb.
6B792EAD-39F4-4B3C-AE9F-F1D4D1353A8D.jpeg
AF2CBA51-88E7-47A8-94DD-32290501A38D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hit on a restock on Nike and of course they chose laser ship.. they delivered an empty box sitting inside the shipping box. They unsealed the lid with the weak glue and sealed them right back up. When I got them, the ‘Pull’ tab was still intact but it had the foreign tape that NEVER shows up on these type of boxes.

Why are they still sourcing this ****ing company.. they literally got outted on SM for managers admitting to stealing. What a way to wake up on a Sunday … smh :smh::angry:

I HATE thieves .. ran downstairs and to meet son and of course he was gone w the quickness .. herb. View attachment 3081752
6B792EAD-39F4-4B3C-AE9F-F1D4D1353A8D.jpeg
AF2CBA51-88E7-47A8-94DD-32290501A38D.jpeg

michael-scott-the-office.gif

I truly do not understand why any legit company still uses them for ANYTHING.
eBay used them to deliver my 2s after authentication which was surprising. Gap used them too. I live in a suburbs where me and maybe 2 other homes are buying shoe on a regular basis so I haven’t had issues with them yet. But I feel like it’s only a matter of time

Back
Top Bottom