Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Me either. I'd rather see the Olympic SE model return.

They did that white/grey XIX a few years back that had Melo script on insole. I bought them because I loved the model but seemed weird to bring it back a decade later for a single one off release.
Yea they definitely should of put out more 19's while they were there. Especially the SE. Those are true sleepers.

------‐-------------------------------------------------------

20220316_174422.jpg

I have never seen any evidence of this, where/how was he caught?
From what I remember, several years ago a few pairs he sold turned out to be fake. I think he acknowledged it.

I've never had an issue with any of my orders from him and the ones that I ended up selling were all authenticated as legit. People just hate the delays that come from ordering with him.

While I dig the Chicagos and would love to have a pair, the only thing I’ve never been sold on is the black midsole. There are times when I think it looks cool and other times when I feel like it doesn’t work at all.

…I won’t be crushed if I miss out on retail.

From what I remember, several years ago a few pairs he sold turned out to be fake. I think he acknowledged it.

I've never had an issue with any of my orders from him and the ones that I ended up selling were all authenticated as legit. People just hate the delays that come from ordering with him.
same here, never any issue with mine from him, OW5 sail, travis dunks, numerous yeezys, all authentic

Going all out to make sure those Q4 earnings are as plentiful as possible huh? Good thing that as of now I'm only really interested in the Cardinals and Chicago 2s. Fire Reds are a maybe, though I'd have preferred White Cements personally.

Back
Top Bottom