Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Sorry if posted but is 12/30 going to be the actual release date?

Last edited:
These are a day 1 cop for me… I don’t think these will sell out and I think they will sit…

IMO if Nike wanted these to sell out and were smart they would’ve released these and the Lost and Found as a pack! JS!
Thank god they didn’t release em as a pack lol

I could see these not selling out day 1. I’d be surprised to see discounts though. Prob a slow sell out at retail, with big sizes going first per usual

Not sure if serious lol

They literally drop the second to the last day of the year.

I think this will be the final cop of the year for a lot of people lol

Not sure if you’re serious.

Let me break it down for you, since you seem to need it. That mean over the next five weeks, it’s the only sneaker I care about.

These are a day 1 cop for me… I don’t think these will sell out and I think they will sit…

IMO if Nike wanted these to sell out and were smart they would’ve released these and the Lost and Found as a pack! JS!

I haven't seen any 2s sitting tbh I think these will sell out but resell gonna be low for sure.

These & Cardinal 7s are the only Jordan releases I'm after. Tried for the Lost & Founds took a L and the friggin app was boxing me out but I wasn't too desperate to get them since I got the 2015 Chicago. Really looking forward to that Black/White 85 release and the White Cement OG III's dropping. Personally been way more interested in NB lately but these are a must.

As much as it pains me to admit, I may have to lay low on these. Gotta prioritize what I need to prioritize first.

If I have a few extra bones I may be able to cop these on RD, but if I don't I'll just wait for them to drop and (hopefully) sit until I get the proper budget for them. I may have to hit up resellers otherwise

These are my all-time faves, I remember being in high school & always looking at the retro cards hoping they'll drop but the love wasn't there. Always wanted these but settled for the retros & I have no doubt I'll be able to get my hand on these because I'm putting in the OT. A simple yet beautiful shoe

As much as it pains me to admit, I may have to lay low on these. Gotta prioritize what I need to prioritize first.

If I have a few extra bones I may be able to cop these on RD, but if I don't I'll just wait for them to drop and (hopefully) sit until I get the proper budget for them. I may have to hit up resellers otherwise
Worst case scenario: you get to keep $200+.

Pretty much this.

I may go for them on SNKRS, just to see if I can got em.

…but I probably have a better chance of hitting on the Powerball.

I've not owned any 2s since the Alternate '87s I got as a gift in high school and while I did love them I eventually donated them because they would make this weird squeaking noise while I walked. Might have just been a faulty air unit but I really hope these don't have the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom