Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

i suffered through that live with nothing to show for it

1671652363278.gif

I believe you can tell a lot about Nike’s target demographic by who they select for these lives.

Am I crazy or was the Toe Box on the Off White x J2 Low much slimmer and closer to the OG than these?

I still like these and I’m going for them but I figured after they did a whole retooling for the off whites that all the 2s going forward would have the same toe box.

Also maybe they’re the same and I just can’t tell in pics 🤷‍♂️😂. I haven’t held either in hand yet

I remember those 2’s in 04 sitting. My local foot action had my size on display for months after release. I remember just walking in and trying on the display size multiple times. Which doesn’t happen too often since I wear a 13. Definitely regret not picking them up. I believe I got a pair of running shox instead haha.
they all went on sale thats why they were popular 😂

No one wouldve picked the II's in the early 2000's :lol:
brah that was 22 yrs ago :rofl: different BALLGAME now,,new sets of shoeheads on the rise and will last FOREVER,,Michael Jordan and his NET WORTH will be forever as high as the sky,,his great great great GRANDKIDS will be rich and will never ever STARVE :wow::smokin

Am I crazy or was the Toe Box on the Off White x J2 Low much slimmer and closer to the OG than these?

I still like these and I’m going for them but I figured after they did a whole retooling for the off whites that all the 2s going forward would have the same toe box.

Also maybe they’re the same and I just can’t tell in pics 🤷‍♂️😂. I haven’t held either in hand yet

OWs definitely look a lot more sleek.

IDK bro, in 04, them 2's that dropped were pretty heavy around my way.

Can't remember a time when cats went crazy for cardinal 7's.

cause they would go on sale....................my bad if that was not the case your way, but a lot of people had the chromes cause they were cheap. at the end of the day they were plain black shoes with jordan to bout. only melos were relatively harder to cop cause they didn't do PE colorways like that back then.

Yea they goofed and went semi boxy again

Back
Top Bottom