Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Michael Che of Saturday Night Live got an early pair of the IIs because he's wearing them in the annual cast member photoshoot.

20221217_015421.jpg

Someone accepted my offer of $285 on goat. Didn’t think someone would bite. Atleast I don’t have to stress on release date.
Probably should have waited a little but I get it. I'm sure most all of the people with pairs of these would gladly take 285$ as the week goes on and they keep dropping and into next week.

Not a chance. The Cardinal freaking 7's just sold out, like the most boring OG 7 by far. This "shoe game" is at all time levels of silliness. I just read about a dude bumming about the Vomero 5's being sold out. Them goofy *** Vomero 5's...
Yea Cards 7 didn’t sit in my area, I would say these will move in major cities. No way they sitting

Not a chance. The Cardinal freaking 7's just sold out, like the most boring OG 7 by far. This "shoe game" is at all time levels of silliness. I just read about a dude bumming about the Vomero 5's being sold out. Them goofy *** Vomero 5's...
No the Cardinal 7 would have sold out 2 years ago when everything was "silly". Now it's not and they are sitting around all over the place.

People are being picky right now if it's no resell value they going to sit
I think mostly all that is over with. Wasn't gonna last forever.

There will be certain shoes here and there that obviously will cost if you want them. Most big GR Jordan stuff isn't hard. Certainly in comparison to a couple of years ago.

That was good practice though. Makes it seem really easy now.

Probably easy to grab and sit on who knows I was able to grab a 12 during those many restocks Davey Magoo Davey Magoo
Not sure if you know but Dave might be a bot or troll account. Or he might just have terrible bad luck.

I hit on two FR 3s on release day. Never bothered on the myriad of restocks (and there were a lot). Taxi 1 is another one. I copped one pair on RD. I planned on circling back and paying resell for a double up. I waited to see if the price would come down. Then NDC started posting almost daily restocks lol.

Not sure if you know but Dave might be a bot or troll account. Or he might just have terrible bad luck.

I hit on two FR 3s on release day. Never bothered on the myriad of restocks (and there were a lot). Taxi 1 is another one. I copped one pair on RD. I planned on circling back and paying resell for a double up. I waited to see if the price would come down. Then NDC started posting almost daily restocks lol.
I hit on one of the Fire Red restocks, then for reasons that are incomprehensible to me, Nike started dropping their FR restocks at 5 am.

I’m not exaggerating.

…something like the last 5 restocks have been on rooster time.

8 am EST?

I guess it’s inconsiderate to PSTers (which I was one until May).

You got a size that ain’t sticking around long. 11.5ers can’t sleep.

That’s the lesson you have to impart to those young kids. Put in the work.

Back
Top Bottom