Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

My pair from Size? was also cancelled. If anyone has an oop for a 10/10.5. Please let me know!

Who’s saying they won’t ship? I got one order in there as well.
Won’t be mad if it doesn’t ship, though. After all the weirdness of this release, I right now have three confirmed orders for my sz 11. Hit on Shoe Palace site right at 7, which surprised me. Then saw the Foot Patrol link and said, let’s try it in case Shoe Palace flakes. In the middle of this, took an L on SNKRS. But then I saw the posts in here saying to keep trying for the reloads. Sure as sht, I got a SNKRS order in 45 min after the launch.
I only want one pair of these. If all three come in, I’ll return two of them to Shoe Palace and Nike—or oop to anyone in here that still needs a pair at that point. This morning definitely not what I expected 🤣
Welp! Footpatrol cancelled my order! This was my first and now last order from them. My bad B Bobbyt007 telling you that you were good. I hope yours ship.
I Hit on SNKRS so I'm straight but I now regard Footpatrol as hot garbage truck juice. Bastards
All good..I doubled up with SNKRS just in case of this scenario. Hope you get yours!!

Got canceled on foot patrol also but I hit on SNKRS so it worked out in the end but I almost didn’t even try on SNKRS after copping from FP

Yep, I'm in the canceled group too. No reason provided, but I'm sure it's the "not to the US" thing. I assume it's no NIke's at all, and not just Jordans, but someone in here stated they recently received Nike's from there. Not sure why there'd be a distinction. I thought it was for of an export/tax rule, and not a brand decision, but maybe I'm wrong.

Curious to know the stock on these as I don't think there'd be more demand than the FR3; I just assume there's less stock so they can appear not to sit.

I didn’t think reselling was allowed on this forum?
144942A7-67C5-48BF-B73F-DE0F74E5AC68.gif

Back
Top Bottom