Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I decided to sleep in this morning.

I like these, but don’t need these.

If I can hold myself to that purchasing principle, then I think I can keep my collection and my bank account in much better shape. Instead of having a collection that’s too big and full of shoes I rarely wear, I’ll have a collection that’s lean and mean and full of shoes that I absolutely love.

…and I may end up having a few grails to show for it.🙏
This is the way.
Absolutely love the on hand collection now since downsizing back around 2014. Smaller with grail pieces just feels better as opposed to having extras i dont rotate in or really care for.

If anyone has a size 9.5 of the 2014 "homes" that would be all you need. Those are forgotten about but they had the 3 or 4 eyelets rules applied to them as well. My sz 13 has 4 eyelets.

This is the way.
Absolutely love the on hand collection now since downsizing back around 2014. Smaller with grail pieces just feels better as opposed to having extras i dont rotate in or really care for.
87F566E9-B061-4A2B-AA69-F7DA36D529D2.gif

For those bringing up thread count...
Can we pause for moment to take in the fact that this release has more chatter than the Holiday 11 thread.
Dont want to call them trash but definitely passed primarily because its Columbia or bust at this point for me..
wellll wouldnt mind a well done 72-10 but those aside.

The attention to detail that they put on this retro of the Chicago II is nuts.

The slanted toe box to the packaging and scans used to recreate the brochure that comes with the sneakers.

Kind of wild that this release was closer to the OG than the ‘95 retro.

Shame if people actually skip this release or just try to resell the pairs they scoop up.

-Drew

For those bringing up thread count...
Can we pause for moment to take in the fact that this release has more chatter than the Holiday 11 thread.
Dont want to call them trash but definitely passed primarily because its Columbia or bust at this point for me..
wellll wouldnt mind a well done 72-10 but those aside.

Ill call em trash... dem ****s trash.

Also...

Screenshot_20221230_213714_Facebook.jpg

Lol

Back
Top Bottom