Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

Took an hour but finally got my size off eastbay. Woulda had them sooner if I didn't accidentally delete them from the cart. Getting these took more effort than the WC88. Keep trying if you really want them...Back to bed now

Last edited:
Struck out on these but I get out of work at 12 and gonna check my local stores to see if they have my size

Yeah, didn't bother with FNL ever since I was flagged.

Was able to get a pair from FTL and EB, just had to keep adding to cart. Should've done that with the WC 3. I think FTL and family are probably the fairest to cop a shoe with FNL payment issues and the shady ness of NDC's system.

NDC link was madd late.. sold out fast.... got my size tho, and order confirmation email
nthat.gif

I was able to get my pair just now off Eastbay :pimp:

Last edited:
Eastbay has yet to let me down. Just gotta Keep mashing add to cart. It's why I joined their customer loyalty program.

Been struck out from Nike and FNL, went to Footlocker tried around 5 clicks to the cart and it went through! Dang, dont even have an account... lol

Congrats to all who copped...

Eastbay came through for me as well... Footlocker still has them as well according to a friend though, just gotta keep clicking.

Whoa somehow I got through on eastbay and copped these. Does eastbay cancel orders? Just curious 

Managed to get a pair on FNL, but man, that site was crashing left and right for the longest time before it settled down and let me check out. Got a second off of eastbay.

Managed to get a pair on FNL, but man, that site was crashing left and right for the longest time before it settled down and let me check out. Got a second off of eastbay.
Same case here, been able to get through the cart before the SPA hits, then that stup!d UPS address suggestion popped up and it crashed! when it went back my size in the cart is gone...

Literally the easiest Jordan cop ever.

Took me 5 clicks and it was over.

They still on all the usual sites, i guess they beast have feasted on the barkleys and the sites have called down now

good day when you can cop these for 40 bills after giftcards. If I had to spend 160 I would have not made this purchase

Back
Top Bottom