Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

Good day 2 Jokers, 1 Royal Blue, and  1 AJ i
pimp.gif
no barkleys?

Gave up an hour ago, logged back on to eastbay once i got to the office and picked up a 12, no worries.

besides the 1's everything seemed easy to cop, just kept checking form site to site and was able to cop these and barkelys

I wasnt able to cop these and wasnt really interested but I am curious to know how limited these were since they were considered a QS.

Doesnt anyone have a estimation on the number of pairs available?

For a release that nobody was really feeling they sold out pretty quick. I think they are kinda different but I like them.

Straight craziness It took me over an hour worth of clicking to get a pair of 12's on eastbay and just one click on foot action for a size 12!

My guy was gonna hold off on these with everything coming out. Then when his buddy tried to get them, decided he wanted me to try around 10. Jumped on eastbay and grabbed a pair right away. Had a pair for his friend off Ftl but never could get a hold of him and lost his pair. He's still pretty salty.

clicked away for about 30 minutes on Footlocker, then all the sudden, bam 10.5 in the cart and checking out.... at the same time my boy checked out on eastbay... its almost as if they let you check out in intervrals cuz it happened at the same damn time

Picked up a pair in size 14 earlier today, too easy. Unfortunately, couldn't find any black/blue Retro 1's.

10.5s and 11s can easily be added to the cart 2 hours after the release. Just saying.

These did seem to sell out quick...I wonder what resale prices will be on these...that might be my only option now, I thought I could scoop up a pair but every site was held up with the Royal 1 madness...oh well I am hoping resale prices will be decent!?!?!?

clicked away for about 30 minutes on Footlocker, then all the sudden, bam 10.5 in the cart and checking out.... at the same time my boy checked out on eastbay... its almost as if they let you check out in intervrals cuz it happened at the same damn time
agree, me and my boys were the same thing

Back
Top Bottom