What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
People just say mass gr because that’s what they want to happen. These aren’t going to have 600k pairs. Even if many stores have good release maps, don’t expect endless FSR like during the holidays

A mass General Release and a Black Friday (600,000) release are two different types of releases. We have to compare this release to the 2016 Nike Air 4 release if anything.

B7CE7D79-7DE2-4838-A35C-3E2699B4E055.jpeg

Mixed feeling about these, the 1st pic looks great definitely wouldn't mind speding $200 plus on these, the 2nd pic is like. That elephant print looks terrible in the 2nd pic, maybe its just me.

i can't lie, i think jordan brand did these right. these pictures are looking nice.
tell me these photos from the back with the NA aren't reason for one pair alone. i'm going for 2-3 pair.
i was hoping for cyber monday 3 quality black leather, and it looks close

i can't lie, i think jordan brand did these right. these pictures are looking nice.
tell me these photos from the back with the NA aren't reason for one pair alone. i'm going for 2-3 pair.
i was hoping for cyber monday 3 quality black leather, and it looks close

I haven’t seen a single complaint about the back tab. They definitely got that detail right but that’s not enough to say they did these “right”.

Last edited:
now that Jordans will be limited again, people will be complaining about how hard it is to get them...the same one's who complain that Jordan Brand has fell off cause they're sitting in all stores now. lol smh
This is very true I like when Jordans were sitting and remember not all some did sellout not the crappy colorways

Why is the red tongue liner so jagged in many of these pics n videos? My tb3s were not like that

all of these pics and videos dont make these look so good imo

ill get a pair if its takes no effort but these really dont look like must haves

Back
Top Bottom