Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Patiently waiting...

3EE65AF4-35BC-4EFF-8F8F-468E4BADF1FC.jpeg

I wish we had more beautiful female sneaker reviewers. Tired of looking at unprofessional, ugly dudes reviewing shoes trying to make a buck. They pop up all over my recommended Youtube searches since I follow people like Nightwing and Jacques Slade. Just show me the UA shoe! You don't even need to be in the video!
:rofl:

I wish we had more beautiful female sneaker reviewers. Tired of looking at unprofessional, ugly dudes reviewing shoes trying to make a buck. They pop up all over my recommended Youtube searches since I follow people like Nightwing and Jacques Slade. Just show me the UA shoe! You don't even need to be in the video!

Didn't they used to have that one girl from Jersey that ended up marrying a ball player? But you're so right.

best shot I seen so far of this shoe
Not in my eyes , that EP is horrendous. I am still going to get them, just hope my 2 pair have the low EP on the front. Just like somebody said a page or 2 back. They can get it right on the Spizikes , why not just come correct with the so called "remastered" 88 OG Black Cement. Does not make sense!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom