Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
That fat cement print at the toe.
tenor.gif

We've seen worse. Maybe I've been here too long but there was an actual JB shirt that had a photo of a fake shoe many years ago.

Must cop for me. As someone who was alive when these originally released and owned a pair, these are a must. I wish they would dye the soles like they used to instead of painting them tho.

Not in my eyes , that EP is horrendous. I am still going to get them, just hope my 2 pair have the low EP on the front. Just like somebody said a page or 2 back. They can get it right on the Spizikes , why not just come correct with the so called "remastered" 88 OG Black Cement. Does not make sense!!!!!

I mean shape wise but I do agree that EP is just way too high smh

Don’t get why people started assuming these will be a “mass release”. It’s not a holiday release so just expect GR numbers but unlike other NA releases expect these to go fast and not cuz they’re limited but because demand is high on these.

Of coarse they won’t sit past the day but if you’re conscious on the morning of release date you should have no problem securing a pair.

People just say mass gr because that’s what they want to happen. These aren’t going to have 600k pairs. Even if many stores have good release maps, don’t expect endless FSR like during the holidays

Doesn’t every drop get restocks? I think i even remember the Banned 1s and Chicago getting restocks

Back
Top Bottom