What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Alot people had some feeling like they had to feel the 07 were great quality, but people who owned them and rocked them know the real paint issues, creasing, elephant print pattern/color, overall shoe looked bulky compared to 01. Pretty much every1 can agree

Generally (obvious) jordan III 88>j3 94> j3 01>j 3 2003> j 07 > cdp>09 > 2011 >2013s (nikeair 88s were little different) > 2016 tb3. The paint and boat banana toe box point upward, comfort, paint chipping and material colors started becoming much more noticeable & annoying starting with the 2007 IIIs

Last edited by a moderator:
y'all better pray they don't use that fake *** looking EP from the true blues :x :smh:

Black Cements > White Cements IMO.

White Cements start to look like crap after you've worn them as beaters after awhile, whereas Black Cements still look good after you've worn them forever. BC's kinda have that Jordan 1 character where they still look good after long sessions of wear. Both III's are clean though.

Black Cements > White Cements IMO.

White Cements start to look like crap after you've worn them as beaters after awhile, whereas Black Cements still look good after you've worn them forever. BC's kinda have that Jordan 1 character where they still look good after long sessions of wear. Both III's are clean though.
Until the paint starts cracking and then it becomes really noticeable.

Last edited:
Cdp vs 2001
Cdp tongue and perforated lace holder leather lighter than 01 color
01 sole lighter grey in color than cdp
Red jumpman 01 slightly more vibrant red than cdp
Cdp looks more tumbled, but the 01 is more soft in the tongue and overall obvious more comfort.
01 elephant print is on point. Cdp looks like squiggly :lol:
01 is nicely straight, and my cdp are turning a little bent :lol:
01 wins

Man i really hope the 2018 will be just like either the 88 (perfect) 94 ( excellent) or 2001 ( great)

View media item 2428287View media item 2428288View media item 2428290View media item 2428291View media item 2428292View media item 2428293View media item 2428294View media item 2428295

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the fire red was, it was close to the 88's in quality. There were just a lot of quality flaws. I had to return mine and look through pairs.

and CDP was better than 2011, I still wear mine

Last edited:
I just want good leather quality.  NA doesn't really matter to me on the 3s.

WC3s>BC3s too.

was just notified my pair on stockx was bought. after their tax i get back 335. that's pretty good as i was getting offers of 200 using fb and letgo buy market. didn't think anyone was going to bite but low and behold. trick is to ask a lot and see what happens

was just notified my pair on stockx was bought. after their tax i get back 335. that's pretty good as i was getting offers of 200 using fb and letgo buy market. didn't think anyone was going to bite but low and behold. trick is to ask a lot and see what happens
DS '11 pair or CDPs of BC3s?

Cdp heel collar grey color was also little lighter than 01s

DS '11 pair or CDPs of BC3s?

That's really good! I tried to sell my pair DS back in '13 but kept getting lowballed. So I just kept them.

[emoji]128512[/emoji] jb basically forgot what og shape, material and color was or is. I hope they do it.

[emoji]128512[/emoji] jb basically forgot what og shape, material and color was or is. I hope they do it.
So did a lot of people.  I remember the colors and the basic shape, but I really didn't realize the OG was so different.  I would have never known if it weren't for old pictures.  I was in Jr. High when these came out originally and can't recall details from back then.  I'm not too picky on how close it looks to OG, but as long as they are good material and comfortable, I'm still in.  Great pics to see the old ones though.

Back
Top Bottom