• 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Lool

Attachments

• AA83334C-9419-4AE7-AAE4-EF636EDBEDAB.jpeg
    AA83334C-9419-4AE7-AAE4-EF636EDBEDAB.jpeg
    794.9 KB · Views: 54
It’s just me man. I don’t like dude. That’s it. Not particularly interested in kicks affiliated with him. Good for you if you dig em and even better if you copped. Didn’t mean to offend everyone on here with small heart syndrome.
Ahhh got it. All good. I just found it funny you was calling dude a fairy. Sounded like he hurt your heart in real life

SNKRS no longer shows purchased. As someone noted, when you log back in it shows "notify", and has been so for a week. But do we know whether Nike will cancel orders for those who get thru but already go the early release? Would prefer to use my main account as it has my preferred payment and shipping info.

I was refreshing the app when JT started and when they dropped my freakin fingerprint
wouldn't work for like 10 seconds lmao. Got the quickest L ever once it worked.

I was refreshing the app when JT started and when they dropped my freakin fingerprint
wouldn't work for like 10 seconds lmao. Got the quickest L ever once it worked.
It wouldn't have mattered I hit it right as it came up and it sold out in 10 seconds

SNKRS no longer shows purchased. As someone noted, when you log back in it shows "notify", and has been so for a week. But do we know whether Nike will cancel orders for those who get thru but already go the early release? Would prefer to use my main account as it has my preferred payment and shipping info.
I had picked up the brave blue 13s on the reserve and 2 days later got them on that saturday on snkrs. Both came no problems. Only difference i can see it was a reserve vs avail now

So back to the shoes that actually matter.. two weekends away. Cant wait to have em and be done with it lol.

Really hope they do early reserves on them. I'll be on vacation we they drop and have no idea what kind of wifi/network connection I'll have if its a SNKRS FCFS release.

Back
Top Bottom