Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
20180204_133350.jpg
Dope

These gonna get treated like the aqua 8s, watch. Unless they're actually limited. Which could be a hoax in itself.

There's no way these sell out when the metallic 5s and aquas didn't.
Man I hope you're right (not likely tho)! I copped Aqua 8s at the outlet for $65 with the 30% F&F deal! Hooped in the OGs back in HS (yeah I'm old lol) and was glad to see these so close to OG form.

Im betting the limited numbers thing is a bluff to get people hungry.

I mean this is Nike.. they're greedy. They want you to eat as much as you do. The fact its even in regular discussion here shows its working. Now if that talk effects the hype they want (not speaking on BC3 but as a whole company) we'll see.

And I do think the big problem with Nike hype besides quality and price is abundance of lame, cheap colorways. Yes they're selling to some people who might not buy a 200 dollar retro but it obviously cheapens their brand. If Mercedes starts selling a car for 18k they'll get new customers. But the people with bread buying expensive models might not look at them the same as an exclusive brand.

It's not greed, but when you're in a position like Nike is, where growth is going to be harder and harder, not sure how you can run a successful business without losing market share and overall brand loyalty.

This release will be like the NA white/cement 4's from 2016, which were available hours after drop.

I can't see why these would be any different.

Those didn’t last long enough to make it to swoosh IIRC. I wouldn’t want to take that chance with these 3’s

You just said you hadn’t held them in hand :smh:

Soon I'll have my own pairs to wear. 8)

My homie got a pair from the early SNKRS drop, haven't been over there to see them in person yet tho.

I'm not the type to judge quality based off pics. Just goes to show how underwhelmed I was with the Sport Blues. Wasn't trying to deter you from copping the Sport Blues, if that was what you were planning on doing.

Back
Top Bottom