Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nah I’m the Mexican dude from O-town

0918941D-3068-455F-B1E3-20940678AE37.jpeg

The dude in the middle was in my fraternity few years before me. Trevor Penick, great dude.

Anybody concerned about recent reports indicating drop in production numbers due to dropping to 3rd in sales? Many are treating all future releases as "limited". Appears it ain't going to get any easier to cop

Anybody concerned about recent reports indicating drop in production numbers due to dropping to 3rd in sales? Many are treating all future releases as "limited". Appears it ain't going to get any easier to cop

Already mentioned production on all shoes would drop

By how much who knows

Likely won’t be seeing much in outlets anymore

Really hope they do early reserves on them. I'll be on vacation we they drop and have no idea what kind of wifi/network connection I'll have if its a SNKRS FCFS release.
I’m hoping they do as well but I doubt they will since they did the early release.

FYI....Nike Chat guy recommended either updating your existing SNKRS profile, or using a diff profile to use a diff payment method and diff shipping address to minimize the chance of your order getting canceled for those who already got these on the early release. I know others have stated they still ordered a second pair, but if you want to play it safe, this is what he said....and he was gone for like 10min researching, so i believe he actually got some good feedback from the backend team. Anyway, take it for what it's worth.

Bought a pair of BC3 off StockX on Friday, and I always get anxious when sellers take their time shipping.

Gonna try to get another pair if possible on SNKRS on release day. But knowing my luck on there, not getting my hopes up. definitely doubling up on these and beating the first one and have it on rotation.

Is it safe to say these were decently made yet? I’ve noticed the tide seems to have turned. A lot less complaining and a lot more people hoping to cop.

Last Jordan I’ll ever cop until shadows, bred toes, na Bred 4s & other stuff on the horizon?

In my opinion these are a fantastic release. Only way they could top this next time is with Shattered Backboard quality leather, a revamp of the entire shape back to OG, including lower EP. But I'm very happy with these as they have very respectable materials, and overall look awesome. Are they a perfect re-creation...hell no, but I don't think we're "settling" at all....It's really a great step forward compared to TB3 and other releases. Just get your pair and enjoy them (despite the odd QC issue here and there ;-)...!

I don't think we should be worried about low production on these. Nike has already had an early drop on snkrs app plus there's still reserves on the Nike+ app coming and finally the actual release. Like others have said, these aren't XI numbers but it's the All Star weekend release which is probably the biggest release outside of the annual holiday XI release. I don't remember much trouble for the white cement IV or cherry XIII in previous years

Back
Top Bottom