What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I mean just zooming in on that straight butter leather on the 01 and then the creepy lizard skin stamped stuff on the remaster is all it takes lol, IMO, much less the fuller shape where the 01 has actual shoe there

I usually don’t gripe when it comes to seeing imperfections on shoes but this is unacceptable. From one of the groups I’m in on Facebook. And he copped from
StockX too :smh:

19C73895-EB94-44EB-B71A-7A9139B0E4CA.jpeg

I mean just zooming in on that straight butter leather on the 01 and then the creepy lizard skin stamped stuff on the remaster is all it takes lol, IMO, much less the fuller shape where the 01 has actual shoe there
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that stamped leather. All excitement was out the window once I saw it. Returned my pair. Will see if a different pair on release date is better.

i doubt quality wise these will be any different than true blue 3’s

nike has no incentive to improve a model especially dropping the price by 20 bucks

you basically already know what your getting with nike. its basically a crapshoot when it comes to blemishes and whatnot. so if your going to be extremely picky best to just buy in store or dont cop at all

I usually don’t gripe when it comes to seeing imperfections on shoes but this is unacceptable. From one of the groups I’m in on Facebook. And he copped from
StockX too :smh:

19C73895-EB94-44EB-B71A-7A9139B0E4CA.jpeg

Y’all need to know, stockX just cares about shoes being authentic, they don’t care about issues like that. I’ve seen them let worse **** get delivered to customers.

As much flack GOAT gets for being anal, they’re ensuring their customers get a near perfect product

GOAT has turned a blind eye to small issues as well but stockX has sent people used kicks and down right messed up shoes

I feel like these aren't gonna be as easy to get as people are making it seem. Maybe I'm just worrying too much though.
1454352039998.jpg
10 min gang footsites will be fine with these. Confident I'll win more than 1 pair for sure, only copping 1 tho.

Was suede a "premium" material during that time period? Have to wonder why some of these changes exist between Jordan retros.
2012 was around the time JB cheaped out on everything so I don't think it was premium

i doubt quality wise these will be any different than true blue 3’s

nike has no incentive to improve a model especially dropping the price by 20 bucks

you basically already know what your getting with nike. its basically a crapshoot when it comes to blemishes and whatnot. so if your going to be extremely picky best to just buy in store or dont cop at all

Come on man.. We already know they're way better that TBs. Very respectable retro if you can get over the fact that the shape and EP height aren't OG.

Back
Top Bottom