What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Everyone I know who is evn slightly into Js is going to try to double up on these. I never heard anything like that for the space jams, white cement 4s or any other shoe. I was going to go for one pair, but I realized I need 2 because these will be my most worn shoe ever.

51719177.jpg
Pretty sure this pic is from 2001

Everyone I know who is evn slightly into Js is going to try to double up on these. I never heard anything like that for the space jams, white cement 4s or any other shoe. I was going to go for one pair, but I realized I need 2 because these will be my most worn shoe ever.
No icey yellowing 11 soles = Easy decision to double up.

Plenty of people double up on the other shoes you mentioned.
Heck, someone in here purchased like 10 of the last white cement 4s all for self.

I think everyone is just nervous considering the limited drops Nike has recently did, like yesterday’s Bullcrap..

Good thing about the Black Cement 3s though is they will be everywhere. Prices even dropping on StockX

Durabuck is a must have on the bc4. the 2012 look so weird with the jet black nubuck. that white lining means everything to me.
Was suede a "premium" material during that time period? Have to wonder why some of these changes exist between Jordan retros.

Just hope these are like all the recent Nike Air releases. Should be no problem if it is. I remember dudes freaking out over Metallic 5's being "limited" before release :lol:

Walked right in Footlocker and copped with ease that day.

Gonna be the first Jordans I've bought since October.

Back
Top Bottom