What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
my size!!! can you post a side view of the outer part of both pair? tnx in advance!
6srq5d.jpg

Man the BC3s will always be my all time favorite shoe. I've never worn a pair of shoes casually so much to the point where my heel liner was ripped to shreds on both shoes. Even the foam inside the heel liner was pretty much gone. Lol I remember this cute girl I was crushing on, who was always on the same train during my wednesday commutes to school, finally noticed me because we were both wearing BC3s. I will ALWAYS regret not asking her to this knicks game I was going to (which was the final game during the 2012-2013 season when the knicks beat the pacers to place top of the atlantic division, a win ahead of the pacers). Anywho, back to the shoes. BC3s are my #1 sneaker off all time.

That's how the leather was on the 2001 pair. I had them. So nothing new honestly
Yeah looks the same as my 2001 pair. Supposedly it looks too fake in person? I guess I'll judge it when I cop a pair next week. It can't be too bad right? Not as meh as the 2011s I assume.

You’re lucky with your pair, Elephant print height are low. What size are these?

Thats why I have to buy multiples. I like my cuts low on the back, and like to match them up as close as possible. It is obsessive, but its what I want, and they are out there. I was lucky on my TB 3s, in that my first pair had a really low cut on the back of both shoes.

Back
Top Bottom