• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
019B751A-9DBA-4822-B40B-07A85E16786E.jpeg

“WHO AM I? I’M ME!”

5254320E-1F01-4DB7-8319-DC895AFBC8D8.gif

That's how the leather was on the 2001 pair. I had them. So nothing new honestly

Yeah looks the same as my 2001 pair. Supposedly it looks too fake in person? I guess I'll judge it when I cop a pair next week. It can't be too bad right? Not as meh as the 2011s I assume.
these are nothing like '01. looks are deceiving. definitely better than '11s though, so I guess it's an improvement

How hasn't the shoe sites posted the release procedure yet? Could of sworn it was always posted the week before

Nike/JB and quality leather? yall need to stop playing yourselves. this is synthetic or low grade leather territory.

you want quality leather? look elsewhere

My SNKRS app no longer has BC3's or Tinker 3's. Even on search bar only JTC 3's showing up. Anyone else having. This problem? Or am I late?

Thanks bro. Picked up the jacket with the code for 115 shipped and picked up the pants for 105 shipped and will stack the 10% military discount on top.

Welp. I just bought the jacket because I have no impulse control and I am a horrible human being. With military disco came out to $111 for me (CA tax)
I can live without the pants so I'll hold out until they go on deep discount.

Welp. I just bought the jacket because I have no impulse control and I am a horrible human being. With military disco came out to $111 for me (CA tax)
I can live without the pants so I'll hold out until they go on deep discount.
so impatient dude lol

Thank you Nike for the SAVEMORE code. Was looking for a discount code for the jacket from Footlocker but this works out better. Was hime watching the Eagles Parade and got the J23 notification, I jumped on the whole suit. Got both the pants and jacket. Total was $240 for both, and with my $100 in gift cards from Christmas, only cost me $140 out of pocket ($70 for each). Not too shabby.

Had to guess on what to order, size wise. I have the Royal 1 suit and those pants and jacket are fitted (not loose). Not too comfortable. I'm 6' 175 but I have long legs. Should have gotten those both in an XL. So I took a shot and got the 3 suit in the XL. I don't mind the pants being a little baggy as I would wear some gym shorts under them when I go play some pick-up games. The jacket, if it's too big, excellent Nike exchange policy. But as long as I'm not swimming in the XL, I'll keep it. Super stoked to get these soon.

The pullover is more premium and original from 1988 than the jacket which fits tight.

I have both and decided to double up on the pullover because it’s been about 30 years since Jordan and Nike have put out something as high quality as this.

Hey buddy, let me ask you. Is the pullover not nylon, like the jacket and pants? I have a Footlocker gift card for $50 off. RrallR thinking of snagging the pullover. Just gotta kick it around some more.

Hey buddy, let me ask you. Is the pullover not nylon, like the jacket and pants? I have a Footlocker gift card for $50 off. RrallR thinking of snagging the pullover. Just gotta kick it around some more.
It’s a VERY soft fleece that is fairly thick - as in high quality.

That was my main concern when I bought it was that it would be made out of nylon or something. It’s 80% cotton and 20% polyester. The elephant print is a very silky nylon. The fit is oversized which is how it was worn in 1988.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

are some of ya guys really uptight about sizing?

i’m not too particular about it since every sneaker is different, however for jordan’s 1 to 14 i go with 11.5/12 and nike’s generally sz 11

it’s good to have about close to 1/2 inch of extra space or some thing like that

i think these sizing questions are from people who are new customers to jordan brand or buying these for the 1st time

Had to guess on what to order, size wise. I have the Royal 1 suit and those pants and jacket are fitted (not loose). Not too comfortable. I'm 6' 175 but I have long legs. Should have gotten those both in an XL. So I took a shot and got the 3 suit in the XL. I don't mind the pants being a little baggy as I would wear some gym shorts under them when I go play some pick-up games. The jacket, if it's too big, excellent Nike exchange policy. But as long as I'm not swimming in the XL, I'll keep it. Super stoked to get these soon.

I'm 5'10" stocky with got dam tyrannosaur legs, so I'm in that no mans land with pants sizes. Size L usually fits alright length wise but is usually too tight for my liking with fitted clothing. Size XL fits better but then the pant legs are always noticeably too long, even with cuffed pants. I still ended up going with size L for the AJ1 suit. The jacket fits perfect but the pants are def fitted. I have the feeling the AJ3 suit will fit looser.

Anyone have pairs that squeak every time they walk? I forgot that was the issue with 3’s for me.

Back
Top Bottom