• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
B58BE68E-A932-4943-A9B9-BB6BCF1E0872.jpeg

Am I the only person on the planet that still has these?

If you are, go to your nearest river and throw them in. Those are horrible.

At least the elephant print isn't that high in the III's. :lol:

You might have been the only person on the planet to cop those in the first place lol
Na I got them too :lol:
And the white cement pair :rofl:

Came home to these and I'm pumped !! Haven't been on my feet since 1988 when I was 8yrs old. Mom took me all over town look for these which was not her style. Quick comparison to the TBs. Less ankle padding on the BCs, I think this contributed to the sizing issues on TBs pushing your foot futher up. The leather, really is no comparison way softer on these BCs (totally different tumble density) LMAO!!.
20180208_183057.jpg

Even though I wouldn’t rank these as the worst shoe in my collection,there should be a NT thread where everybody posts their worst shoe. That would be very entertaining
I think mine would be the jordan 25. Idk what I was thinking back then. Looked like a cool concept and I was using them for ball but in retrospect it's SMH worthy...

I think mine would be the jordan 25. Idk what I was thinking back then. Looked like a cool concept and I was using them for ball but in retrospect it's SMH worthy...

Yeah those are complete garbage, but I once owned a team Jordan:smh: but then I turned them into my yard work shoes

It took me about 5 seconds to read about the secret drop and 3 seconds to buy the shoes. since i plan on living another 40+ years i’m sure i can spare it but meh.

Cool story bro.

I work in a place where we can't even take our phones in to work but meh...

I got the OG Jacket and the Jordan Ultra Flight Jacket. Its not as warm but looks better IMO and has a couple cool things that the website pic doesnt show but should as I think it would help sell it. First on the inside of the jacket is a huge NIKE AIR. Its like a rubber material. And then on the back it has the 5 red holes like on the shoe. Pretty Cool. Had to send the pants back because the Large was to tight, I still like my clothes baggy, dont care if in style or not, can't get into skinny jeans or "joggers" I know they show shoes off better, but I am in for comfort not style, too old for that crap.

Im in the process of ordering now quick question do the pants fit like the tech fleece pants.Im a size large in those so im wondering should i get a large in the aj3 track pants?

Came home to these and I'm pumped !! Haven't been on my feet since 1988 when I was 8yrs old. Mom took me all over town look for these which was not her style. Quick comparison to the TBs. Less ankle padding on the BCs, I think this contributed to the sizing issues on TBs pushing your foot futher up. The leather, really is no comparison way softer on these BCs (totally different tumble density) LMAO!!.
20180208_183057.jpg

We are the same age...were you born in July?

My first Jordans weren’t until Grape 5s

IMG_5493.JPG

smh, was excited to get my pair already, left shoe turns out fine (ep being pretty high tho), while the ep on the right shoe is wavy af. :smh:
have to try for a better pair on the 17th

Back
Top Bottom