What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
a few years ago when the 5s had a og run they made really good re issues of the 1990 ones and nobody cared for em. got a grape 1 for like 30 shipped new on ebay

Where's it squeaking? Some of my 3s squeak, but it's the back tab rubbing against the pleather. It tends to go away as the shoe ages/wears in those areas.

Where's it squeaking? Some of my 3s squeak, but it's the back tab rubbing against the pleather. It tends to go away as the shoe ages/wears in those areas.

Back tab. Good to know it wears away. I recall cutting off the tab on the fear 3’s a while back.

are some of ya guys really uptight about sizing?

i’m not too particular about it since every sneaker is different, however for jordan’s 1 to 14 i go with 11.5/12 and nike’s generally sz 11

it’s good to have about close to 1/2 inch of extra space or some thing like that

i think these sizing questions are from people who are new customers to jordan brand or buying these for the 1st time

Banking on ordering from SNKRs so sizing important. Nice to see descriptive answers vs. a poll with no details.

Sizing answers can be a crapshoot at times. Like others have mentioned, everyones feet are different and people also prefer their shoes to fit a certain way. Some like wiggle room in the toebox, while others like a snug fit. When in doubt go TTS.

a few years ago when the 5s had a og run they made really good re issues of the 1990 ones and nobody cared for em. got a grape 1 for like 30 shipped new on ebay

So true buddy. Those were the Modernized Flight Jackets and pants. I bought an OG colored one (black/red). They even had the zip-off sleeves. The pants are SUPER COMFY (actually wearing them now). And the jacket is great. The deals that could be had on these on eBay are almost criminal, lol. Should go on there and see if any are floating around. Having these really stopped me from being the OG 5 Flight Suit reissue (with the Nike Air).

Free Throw Line 3s hit the FL app reserves (no stores around me in NYC are listed tho). As well as the Steve Wiebe 10s (NYC shows listings). Both shoes show a 1 per customer limit. Still waiting for the BC3s.

Back
Top Bottom