What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I got the OG Jacket and the Jordan Ultra Flight Jacket. Its not as warm but looks better IMO and has a couple cool things that the website pic doesnt show but should as I think it would help sell it. First on the inside of the jacket is a huge NIKE AIR. Its like a rubber material. And then on the back it has the 5 red holes like on the shoe. Pretty Cool. Had to send the pants back because the Large was to tight, I still like my clothes baggy, dont care if in style or not, can't get into skinny jeans or "joggers" I know they show shoes off better, but I am in for comfort not style, too old for that crap.

Attachments

• IMG_0536.JPG
    IMG_0536.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 787
I've been getting reserves on quite a few releases lately. I hope I get one on these. It would be nice to sleep in, free of worry next Saturday morning with my pair already on the way.

I got the OG Jacket and the Jordan Ultra Flight Jacket. Its not as warm but looks better IMO and has a couple cool things that the website pic doesnt show but should as I think it would help sell it. First on the inside of the jacket is a huge NIKE AIR. Its like a rubber material. And then on the back it has the 5 red holes like on the shoe. Pretty Cool. Had to send the pants back because the Large was to tight, I still like my clothes baggy, dont care if in style or not, can't get into skinny jeans or "joggers" I know they show shoes off better, but I am in for comfort not style, too old for that crap.
Wait - where did you get this? It’s different from mine. Mine has holes under the arms not the back...

So the pants are definitely fitted?

Wait - where did you get this? It’s different from mine. Mine has holes under the arms not the back...
The last picture is the Jacket with the holes in the arm pit, you just can't see them in this pic. This is the OG 3 Woven jacket
img_0539-jpg.2055299

Black Cement 3s arriving today, copped off the Secret Drop (UK). damn wish they did a secret drop for every single release! easiest cop imaginable. most sizes even sat for minutes. pretty much proves 99% of buyers are casuals who only even know about what they see on the release schedule.

Black Cement 3s arriving today, copped off the Secret Drop (UK). damn wish they did a secret drop for every single release! easiest cop imaginable. most sizes even sat for minutes. pretty much proves 99% of buyers are casuals who only even know about what they see on the release schedule.
Doesn’t prove that

Much more comfortable than those 2014 brick Fire Red 3s. Those things murdered my feet

Wait, what are you even talking about?

i made a throwaway comment & meant no offense. it’s late so time for me to bow out. hope everyone cops next week. already got my pair so happy days!

I mean I get it but people have jobs and life and can't just sit with their phone in hand ready to snatch up "secret drops" but whatever lol

It took me about 5 seconds to read about the secret drop and 3 seconds to buy the shoes. since i plan on living another 40+ years i’m sure i can spare it but meh.

Back
Top Bottom