What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
wild yall really cant wait 1-2 more weeks for a GR after youve been waiting for almost 2 decades and then try pay resell if for some reason you miss

your money though

Noticed that also. And I wouldve thought almost everybody here has an old pair or jumpman pair.

Honestly all the pre release did was hype the shoe up and get those presale and definitely overpriced pairs off stock X moving.

If you was so concerned about striking out the best time as a buyer would have been right after release.

Nike did help the pre order boys tho.

Noticed that also. And I wouldve thought almost everybody here has an old pair or jumpman pair.
My 2011s are BEAT and I'm worried that my 2001s won't last much longer in terms of crumbling in the next few years even tho it's still pretty much vnds. Need a new pair to wear every week!

How long does the app reservation period last? Is it one day, or does it go all week leading up to RD?

How long does the app reservation period last? Is it one day, or does it go all week leading up to RD?

Signup usually begins sun or mon
It closes on thurs around 5pm
On friday around 5pm it lets you know if you won
You have the whole week to check in sun-thurs

no air balls here
tumblr_n5akxqkabA1svefdfo1_400.gif

Is the bc3 release going to set the record set by the 2016 Space Jam number?

"The Space Jam 11s surpassed the previous year’s holiday release of the Air Jordan 11 72-10 as the largest grossing sneaker in Swoosh history as Nike’s Brand President Trevor Edwards confirmed in a recent Nike, Inc. report, saying, “The Space Jam 11 was the largest and most successful shoe launch in the history of Nike.”

I think it will be bigger than Space Jams. What do you guys think?

"The Space Jam 11s surpassed the previous year’s holiday release of the Air Jordan 11 72-10 as the largest grossing sneaker in Swoosh history as Nike’s Brand President Trevor Edwards confirmed in a recent Nike, Inc. report, saying, “The Space Jam 11 was the largest and most successful shoe launch in the history of Nike.”

No not unless they made a million pair or more

Not at all cause they aren't making as many pairs

The most excited I have been for releases recently that were hard to wait for were the black/red 12s and 13s. Wanted them early so bad. These are just as anticipated. Knowing they were GR, still didn't make it easier. One more week.:smile::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom