What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Would stockx decline pairs that have flaws in them like mismatched toe box? Just wondering in case I buy from them and get a defected pair from the seller

Would stockx decline pairs that have flaws in them like mismatched toe box? Just wondering in case I buy from them and get a defected pair from the seller

Stock X don’t care about that

They care if they’re authentic, that’s it

I’ve sent them shoes with issues and approved with zero issue

You know i won't even trip no more i got DMP packs and Laser 4s when they dropped. I beat all of them to the ground. Its lil things now that drop that have a concept I've never seen before, that come out now that i want. Until now I've never seen a AJ3 with a swoosh. These celebs weren't into J's then. Now everything is what they watched MJ do. Long story short, Nike is a gimmick.

You know i won't even trip no more i got DMP packs and Laser 4s when they dropped. I beat all of them to the ground. Its lil things now that drop that have a concept I've never seen before, that come out now that i want. Until now I've never seen a AJ3 with a swoosh. These celebs weren't into J's then. Now everything is what they watched MJ do. Long story short, Nike is a gimmick.
I guess your still falling for it then :lol:

People can’t have money without it being tax season?
Of course they can. But big chunks of money makes it easier to buy without financial regret. Business knows this. That's why so many car dealerships, furniture stores, hell even tattoo shops capitalize on refund season. People with money in hand.....Buy.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong,I can’t remember the last time I didn’t buy at least 2 pairs in Feb. Nike is trying to get everyone to blow their money on more s**t they don’t need. Sadly it works. Even if you can afford it ,buying everything they are shoving down are throats this month would be sad

Don’t get me wrong,I can’t remember the last time I didn’t buy at least 2 pairs in Feb. Nike is trying to get everyone to blow their money on more s**t they don’t need. Sadly it works. Even if you can afford it ,buying everything they are shoving down are throats this month would be sad
Facts! And its not only the hyped stuff that i want. I want AM 93, 180s, 98s, Air max plus, etc.

only want the bc3. if i get anything else for retail, im flipping

It’s up online on ndc with full size range. No more site crashing, waiting and **** like 13-15 era. I’m loving tis, gonna pick up my pair when I visit HK next week.

20180209_182008.jpg

Just thought I'd throw a pic up to compare. Better EP on the BCs but the leather on the CM is the better of the 3 imo. I asked my wife to compare the leather between the 3, being unbiased as she couldn't care less about my shoes. She liked the TB leather best LMAO

Happy with the pairs I've come across. A side by side comparison would have helped, but felt the leather was a lot more broken on my size 11 pair compared to the size 10.5 pair I had owned.

Trying to understand why people would want to spend money on a DS pair or even retail price, when you can pretty much save money given the wide assortment of platforms to buy shoes from.

Doesn't only apply to shoes, but surely you get the jist of my statement.

Stock X don’t care about that

They care if they’re authentic, that’s it

I’ve sent them shoes with issues and approved with zero issue

YMMV

I sent them Carolina 1s and they rejected my pair due to a small ink spot on the tongue from the factory. Refunded the buyer and cancelled the sale.

What celebs "weren't into J's then" who are now into J's? If you're referring to JT, I just did a quick google and was kind of surprised...

1393617944_july-23-2010-zoom.jpg

Timberlake & Jessica Biel, July 2010

1393617610_may-2-2010-zoom.jpg

May 2010

1393619119_august-2007-zoom.jpg

It’s been up a couple of hours and are still available. Did Nike like make a million or 2 for these lol. Not that I’m complaining, mind you.

Back
Top Bottom