What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Also, keep in mind that no only are less being produced than the SJs, but the retail price is lower, so in terms of gross sales, it's pretty unlikely these will come out on top unless they produced MORE than the SJs, which we're pretty positive it's nowhere near that release's volume.

The most excited I have been for releases recently that were hard to wait for were the black/red 12s and 13s. Wanted them early so bad. These are just as anticipated. Knowing they were GR, still didn't make it easier. One more week.:smile::nthat:

I feel like the flu games weren’t a GR. But I hit on a raffle for those so I wasn’t paying much attention.

I feel like the flu games weren’t a GR. But I hit on a raffle for those so I wasn’t paying much attention.
I hit on 2 raffles in the only two stores the mall had. The mall near me don't get a lot either. From what they told me they got a ton of them.

Hopefully app reserve on these and gold toe. Don’t need no fcfs round me.. fools start lining up at 3am. If so, I’ll be sittin online waiting.

wild yall really cant wait 1-2 more weeks for a GR after youve been waiting for almost 2 decades and then try pay resell if for some reason you miss

your money though
Literally my logic all week. I can wait 7 more days after so many years. I just hope nike hits me w a reserve so i can double it up

Is anybody else bothered on how they flooded this month up. I can understand thing being limited. But Dang man. OVOs, bred toes, Free throws, Bc3s. and other really nice nikes from Kobes to lebrons. Im getting my BC3s no doubt. At least spread it out.

Is there a special algorithm Nike uses to generate reserves on SNKRS or is it all random?

I've been told its based off stories/shoes that you 'favorite' but it seems super randomized

Apparently random yet it’s been almost a year since I’ve received any reservation for any shoe. Not even trash GR most this forum gets

And yes I spend money and a lot of it a few months ago where I made 5 decent sized orders and it’s usually all Jordan shoes, clothing, and nike basketball items

Apparently random yet it’s been almost a year since I’ve received any reservation for any shoe. Not even trash GR most this forum gets

And yes I spend money and a lot of it a few months ago where I made 5 decent sized orders and it’s usually all Jordan shoes, clothing, and nike basketball items
thats so wild...damn the reserve sounds random as hell aka ill just cross my fingers then

I get that thought process but it doesn’t make sense this year. The earliest refunds aren’t expected until the end of February.

Maybe trying to kill resell a little?

Flood market with multiple pairs in hopes that more people get a shot at something?

Is anybody else bothered on how they flooded this month up. I can understand thing being limited. But Dang man. OVOs, bred toes, Free throws, Bc3s. and other really nice nikes from Kobes to lebrons. Im getting my BC3s no doubt. At least spread it out.

Honestly the first half of the year is pretty stacked for JB.

I get what you're saying about February being stuffed, ovo, bred toe, free throw, bc3. Not to mention Off White 1s, Gold Toe 1s, Valentines GS8 & Game Royal 1s also Feb release

But it's not like they're stopping there. March Royal 13s, Tinker Hatfield concept 3s

April Shadow 1s, and 3 other CWs of 1s

May Katrina 3s, cool grey low 11s, triple black 11 highs

June Black Denim Levis 4s

And that's just the first half of the year. Second half of the year there's Concord highs in October, and a lot of other stuff that's not even announced yet.

Jordan Brand definitely bringing out the heat and hurting wallets this year.

Maybe trying to kill resell a little?

Flood market with multiple pairs in hopes that more people get a shot at something?
Nah just the fact that people expect hype to come with all star weekend. This happens every year. Good idea from a business standpoint to release a lot of stuff during big events.

20161210_105016.jpg

That was the Space Jam 11 release at Foot Locker 34th Street. They had tons of shoes, going into the afternoon from what I heard. I doubt that's happening with the BC3s but in case of App L's, 34th Street is the spot to go to in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom