What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Shiekh going FCFS still shocked me...........ever since they introduced the raffle code system, Shiekh NEVER did FCFS for most releases such as the Black Cement 3s.

Even super GR releases still got the raffle code treatment

What the ****? Do I really have to depend on the damn foot apps now?!

They gonna do you like harden out there
ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

shoot.... take your pick

in store fcfs

vs

online (if u could only choose snkrs app & foot sites that are laced with bots)

:lol:

what's up with the places doing guaranteed tickets? is that a sign of either supply or demand? local Champs doing guaranteed tickets tomorrow, seems odd

These *****es at Shiekh are actually wanting to make us camp for this ****...........this ain't 2011, dammit.

This is exactly why I went on hiatus after I picked up my 2017 Royals, but at least I still was able to do app reserve and Shiekh raffles for these.

what's up with the places doing guaranteed tickets? is that a sign of either supply or demand? local Champs doing guaranteed tickets tomorrow, seems odd
probably don't have a whole lot of supply and/or don't wanna deal with the FCFS BS

shoot.... take your pick

in store fcfs

vs

online (if u could only choose snkrs app & foot sites that are laced with bots)

It's not worth it when people are killing each other in store fcfs for a pair of shoes or getting beat up, so I'll take the online route. If I'm gonna get into a fight it better be worth it, and for shoes it's obviously not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

probably don't have a whole lot of supply and/or don't wanna deal with the FCFS BS

^THIS

Guaranteed tickets is basically to ensure that "campout chaos" doesn't happen on the day of release..........although raffles are still the better solution to them all.

E18DF0E5-6FB9-4BAC-8D1B-F449E2B0F8F0.jpeg
A86C2EC3-7BB4-435F-A2A0-BE06E035DDEB.jpeg

It fits (in my strong opinion) perfectly. It’s a little roomy but I vividly remember this is how it was back in 1988. It was the perfect top to wear with my BC3 and in 1989 my BC 4s

It can be worn over dress shirts which is another reason I like it.

If you like skin tight fitting clothes then this isn’t for you. If you want a pullover that is an accurate version of the original then don’t sleep on this. It’s the highest quality Nike/Jordan product that I own and I collect a lot, including official USA Olympic gear and Nike Elite gear from when I worked in Syracuse Athletics. I give it a very strong A+. I mean it’s not even a close call. I called some of my friends who I played high school football with and a few of them got it as well and would tell you the same thing. Make sure you go TTS!

Here’s a picture from 1988 from the man who has the authority to tell you how it should fit!

28C3951F-AE8F-4BF9-BA49-78E57BAF4E3D.jpeg

Eazy-E says it should fit loose like it was worn back in 1988!

I just thought I should add these. It's problably been posted several times, but I haven't been in this thread, for over 100 pages.

$_57.JPG

Eazy-E - Radio EP.JPG

8)

I think I may just end up taking an L if my Shoe Palace raffle tickets don't win.........I mean Shiekh don't wanna raffle these no more, and it is quite clear that Foot Stores are leaning int the direction of 95% "not doing App reserve" (with 5% already doing app reserve) and going FCFS instead.

I didn't come out of hiatus for this

only one Finish Line in my area is showing up on launch locator getting BC3s. Called the other 3 in the area and they're all getting them. Maybe JB completely floods the market with these ahead of supposedly going more limited for the rest of the year. Jack up the supply and inflate some of the release day hype by going FCFS? Make everyone sweat and show up in person, but everyone eats. can't wait til Saturday

I haven't been in this thread, for over 100 pages. And viewing the last couple, I'm goin' 2 just try online. I honestly don't care that much for these, to do any extra, for them. Plus, they're goin' to be everywhere, so I'm positive that I won't strike out. Plus, I also want to be able to finally, do this.

:D

nike-air-jordan-retros.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom