What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Soleheatonfeet is likely the correct source. SN is not a source at all, they just post info that has been given to them by folks like soleheatonfeet. He was right about the off white 1s even though blogs were saying $350.

Soleheatonfeet is likely the correct source. SN is not a source at all, they just post info that has been given to them by folks like soleheatonfeet. He was right about the off white 1s even though blogs were saying $350.

I posted the information in both threads before

SN:

we have confirmation that the Jordan 3 Black Cement will be releasing come January 2018 instead of a month later for the NBA All-Star Weekend festivities. According to the price of $220 USD compared to the usual $190, you can expect classic ‘Nike Air’ branding to return to the heel like we’ve seen with the Jordan 3 True Blue.

Air Jordan 3 Retro OG “Black/Cement”
$220
Color: Black/Cement Grey/White-Fire Red
Style Code: 854262-001

Need to start stacking now, multiple pairs is a must.

They can easily have 220 for these. I love what they did with that they dyed the midsole for the 2016 True Blues. As soon these BC's drop everyone will start saying how much they love the 2016 mold

Lets just hope we don't get that 2016 True Blue quality tho ...EP was the most inconsistent EP of any previously released 3 model ...especially since we paying $220.

It's interesting but why would JB set these at $200? Unless they were looking at poor sales numbers of previous NA $220 retros and wanted to knock $20 bucks off.
These 3's are one of the most sought after J's of all time, throw on NA on the back and it's a wrap.

No GR?
200w.gif

The lower the better, but I don't see why Nike would be open to essentially giving money back to resellers.

What's wrong with the current situation?

Back
Top Bottom