What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Hopefully a MASS GR like the White cement 4's. Which released also in the ASG/February time frame.

Nike knows some may even triple up on these, give us better quality leather than the True Blue 3's, make a million pairs, and we will all buy.

I'm with you on this 1000%. Would definitely double up if this happened.

I wonder how these will look. 3s shape gets worse every year and while it may not matter to most, "as close to the og as possible" was the stated reason for raising the price.

IMG_8332.JPG

OG mold would be cool to have, but I wouldn't expect it.

And if it does, I would expect a $250 price point.

JB's been putting out inferior products for years. When it comes to remastering the 3's, I have no high hopes for them to be anywhere near the OG, or 94' retro for that matter. Last year's TB 3's are proof of that when it comes to detailing.

Id pay 250 3x over in a heartbeat for something anything close to this

04-1.jpg

That toe strip is infinitely easier to wear out in public.
Miss me with that $250 mentality. $220 is fine. Mold change isn't worth $60 over standard retail

JB's been putting out inferior products for years. When it comes to remastering the 3's, I have no high hopes for them to be anywhere near the OG, or 94' retro for that matter. Last year's TB 3's are proof of that when it comes to detailing.

Yeah, sneakerheads are hopelessly optimistic. Retros will always be different from originals, sometimes for better or worse. But they will never be exactly the same.

:frown::frown:I want these so bad, I'm even waiting for the UA and GMs pics to surface just like last year with the 4s,5s, and sj 11

Yeah, sneakerheads are hopelessly optimistic. Retros will always be different from originals, sometimes for better or worse. But they will never be exactly the same.

Shouldn't be exactly the same or what's the point of hunting for a OG pair(that's wearable at least)?

Back
Top Bottom