Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Id pay 250 3x over in a heartbeat for something anything close to this

04-1.jpg

That toe strip is infinitely easier to wear out in public.

The cut and color of the elephant print changes this shoe so much. The height and angle of the ankle collar need to be remastered as well. If JB somehow could get them to look like this I would be obligated to grab a few pairs. But if they look like the TB3's I would probably pass for anything more than half price and continue to wear my 01's and 11's in to the ground.

I'm remaining optimistic, but Jb not and does not make retros 1-10 look like the oG as far as shape. I have a feeling the shape will be just like the 3s shape as of late. Aside from the 7 and 11, they haven't really tried to give the og mold. It could happen, but if a kid of you all are basing your decision on if they have the OG shape, you might be disappointed

The mold doesn't matter much to me, but wasn't around when MJ was playing. Just want good CWs.

Off topic,but has anyone heard if the the Katrina 3 or blackcat 3 are still releasing this fall/winter?Thanks in advance.

"The cut and color of the elephant print changes this shoe so much. The height and angle of the ankle collar need to be remastered as well. If JB somehow could get them to look like this I would be obligated to grab a few pairs. But if they look like the TB3's I would probably pass for anything more than half price and continue to wear my 01's and 11's in to the ground."

No kidding. The IIIs, specifically the white/cements, were for a long time my favorite, most coveted Jordan. The IVs were the first pair I ever had, in 1989. One of my 8th grade teammates had those OG IIIs, and they were ridiculous. I missed the '94 retro somehow, but have had multiple pairs since. And thanks to the way Nike has done the elephant print even going back to the '03 retro (and the shape obviously), to this day I still feel like I've never even owned a real pair of IIIs. I ended up selling all my DS white cements because I couldn't stand looking at them. The originals were a sleek, casually wearable shoe that looked good with almost anything. All these ungainly retros with the jacked up print--wrong texture, color, wrinkling--border on looking almost obnoxious. It's been bumming me out for years.

Last edited:
ive been wearing my 2011 pair i got recently daily. cant wait for n/a but will miss having an uncommon shoe next year.

Besides being one of the more popular 3s.. after such a long dry spell w/o NA retros, these should move pretty quick. JB has been trying to put something out folks will snatch up, (PEs, never retroed, etc) but at 190 they've been sleepers. Hopefully, they'll keep the NA joints coming.. too much blah as of late.

One of my favorite Jordan sneakers of all time. Will be getting two pairs for sure. Can't wait till February.

SN:

we have confirmation that the Jordan 3 Black Cement will be releasing come January 2018 instead of a month later for the NBA All-Star Weekend festivities. According to the price of $220 USD compared to the usual $190, you can expect classic ‘Nike Air’ branding to return to the heel like we’ve seen with the Jordan 3 True Blue.

Air Jordan 3 Retro OG “Black/Cement”
$220
Color: Black/Cement Grey/White-Fire Red
Style Code: 854262-001

SN:

we have confirmation that the Jordan 3 Black Cement will be releasing come January 2018 instead of a month later for the NBA All-Star Weekend festivities. According to the price of $220 USD compared to the usual $190, you can expect classic ‘Nike Air’ branding to return to the heel like we’ve seen with the Jordan 3 True Blue.

Air Jordan 3 Retro OG “Black/Cement”
$220
Color: Black/Cement Grey/White-Fire Red
Style Code: 854262-001

Is this from Sneaker News? Not sure if I believe them @soleheatonfeet said they would release in February for $200. Even @j23app has them for that date.

Back
Top Bottom